Thread: Heart Fluttering

Heart Fluttering

Started getting it the past few days, and is also making me feel nauseous (or its just coming on at the same time!) does anyone have any tips on what it is and how to sort it???

Re: Heart Fluttering

Hi

Have a read of the "Symptoms" section on the left side of the web page. It will explain things.

3. Re: Heart Fluttering

I have had heart flutters (feels like my heart is running at a normal pace and then trips and falls down some stairs, then gets back up and keeps running). Weird feeling. Heart stops and then flips a few times, then keeps on going. I have had cardiologists examine me at length for about 11 years now and they have given me the clear message that my condition is nothing to worry about.

It is often attributed to adrenaline, lack of sleep (which can affect adrenaline as well), stress, anxiety, medications, sugar, and countless other possible factors.

Has this happened to you before or is this a new thing? When mine hits, it completely zaps my energy for the rest of the day. I think it's mostly the massive adrenaline jolt that it causes (because it startles me).

I find that sleeping well, laying off sugar and caffeine, and getting exercise really helps.

HOWEVER, although it is very most likely not something to be scared about, you are best off having a doc take a look and give you the all-clear. Nice thing about the heart is that it is well understood by medical science.

Thread Information