Thread: someone help im worried sick!

someone help im worried sick!

Hi,
    ive posted a few threads on here saying how worried i am about lymph nodes i can feel in my neck, ive had that ive known about since august, had blood done all was ok. it seems to shrink and then sometimes get bigger again, i do play with it alot though ive been trying not to recently.
    However its quite swollen at the mo, and ive noticed smaller nodes in the other side of my neck (about 3). I felt them a few weeks ago, and the last few days they seem bigger
    im terrified because i get very bad night sweats but i dont know if its due to a newly higher dose of sertraline 100mg.
    I also get pain under my left rib and noticed a small bruise on my leg.
    A lady just replied to my previous post not wanting to scare me but did just that, she told me that she had had hodgkins lymphona (which is my fear)
    and that it took docs a long time to diagnose it as blood doesnt show up hodgkins only a biopsy. So now im going out of my mind with worry i cant get back to my docs untill tuesday, i want to ask for a biopsy. Im so so so scared!!!

Please help!!!

Re: someone help im worried sick!

Hi Little_worrier!

I know you posted this a while ago but i was just wondering how you are getting on?

I have lymph nodes like yours, one of which I've had since i was 3 (I'm 20 now!)
    I always worry about lymphoma!

Hope you're okay! xxx

Helen - she hasn't been on since 1st March so probably won't reply

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

what i would like to know is who posted saying about the hodgkins lymphona? this board is about putting peoples mind at ease not scaring people with their own experiences. Ailments like that are extremely extremely rare - and the person who wrote it lived to tell the tale so please try not to panic.

Thread Information