Hi Nicola

What an awful shock. But remember redundancy IS NOT personal, it's just a number crunching game and many more of us will be effected in the months to come.

I want to say - DONT PANIC but that;s a bit of a pun really isn't it??? sorry

Take some time to think things through, you have a couple of weeks to wind things up with your current job and you can leave with some pride, this will be the just the start of a rocky time for your current company. In a way they have done you a favour. Having to turn up every day and wonder when its your turn would not do you any good at all.
I remember tough times in the early 90's and can remember that anxiety only too well.

You are having a little pay out which give you a little time to research your options fully.

Sweetie as the others have said this will all work out in time but I know it won't feel that way just now.

Try and do some nice things over the weekend and you will come to terms with this and be able to look forward.

So you suffer from anxiety and it effects your life but it also makes you a very kind, caring person and something good will come of this.

Take good care of yourself - its only a job at the end of the dayxxx