Thread: HELP!!!

HELP!!!

Hi i'm new to this talking about my probs etc! i have 2 young children and am really struggling today! My youngests dad went on hol yest and i feel so alone right now!! I can't even bring myself to go outside! I take 40 mg Fluoxetine a day and have done so for 3-4 months now! I have also been taking 5mg buspirone for a week now but none of it seems to be working!!

Have had a few probs in past few months!! Somebody reported me to social services for no reason just before xmas, and then a friend of mine died aged 24! The day before his birthday. Then just into the new year had somebody report me for benefit fraud saying i have a partner live here when i dont. And now they are watching me to make sure.

I feel like i am being watched and followed all of the time! Then Thursday night my nextdoor neighbour banged on the door i opened it as you do and she started screaming and shouting at me because i havent spoken to her in 2 weeks i tried to stay calm but could hardly breathe. I said i had hardly spoken to anyone because i am having few probs but she wouldnt leave off she had my 4 yr old eldest child screaming and crying she was so scared! I tried to shut the front door but she put her foot in the way! I told her to move I started freaking out! She was being evil!!
    I Can't stop shaking and feeling sick. Now my neighbour is threatening to get me done for benefit fraud! I have done nothing wrong I so need so help!! Please! The tablets don't work!!

Re: HELP!!!

you dont have to put up with this have a word with your local police it is arrassment ,no wonder you are in a state ,,

Re: HELP!!!

i have spoken to local PCSO n they want me to report it! But when i come out of my front door hers is in front of mine and everytime i leave she comes out so been stuck indoors for days! Don't want to go to police as she will kick off even more!!

Thread Information