Im really struggling today - im struggling with my symptoms and also struggling to convince myself it is just anxiety and nothing more serious...

Iv had a couple of bad anxiety days at work thurs/friday so i had nothing planned for today so i could have a lie-in and relax.... but its not really turned out like that...

Because i slept longer i woke up feeling more tired? Achy and heavy legs/arms and exhausted.... ??

I then thought id just try and chill out so havnt done much at all - watched tele etc but it made me feel worse.. my body felt so achy and tensed and i was struggling to relax..

I then rang the salon where i have my nails done to book in for a repair because i lost one yday and she said i could come within the hour so i got off the phone an immediately felt panicked... i felt awful but knew i had to have it done because she'd squeesed me in..

I went and it only took 15 minutes but my body was so incredibly tensed throughout and i came home feeling even more drained and achy...

Im now feeling hot but also cold?! My arms and hands feel soo cold to touch but i dont feel cold myself, abit warm.... My body feels so tense and like i just want to squeese every muscle in my body to tense it more...... nothings being released and calming down!!
I feel so tired and my head feels heavy and full... i just feel weird and not right at all!

Im now panicking because i have to give my mum and dad a lift later because they are going out - which means i have to go out and drive which will take about 45 minutes in total... and then im on my own for the evening - this isnt helping me calm down at all!

Im just so scared - i dont want to be ill, we've had quite a few bad illnesses in the past 4 weeks in our family - people having brain hemerages and ruptured anurysm's etc so im terrified incase im going to end up in hospital like them?!!

All over the news too is about people dying from Swine Flu who have no underlying health issues etc and its freeking me out! What if im coming down with that because of how achy and drained i feel??

I feel completely out of control because i cant stop it if im coming down with something and thats terrifying me...

Does what iv mentioned sound like anxiety???? I just need the reassurance xx