Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: uping

uping

well my doc has gave me 10mg to up on so im hopeing it will help abit more, i am abit scared and iv been puting it of but i think i will give it a go 2moz lol. has any1 noticed a effect from uping from 20mg to 30 x

Re: uping

Hi carla g, It was a while ago, but I def felt better...I think I even smiled! Good luck

thank you hope il be abel to say the same, did you get any side effects at all from it i really dont want any more as iv 3 kids to run around after x

No, I was always tired, but that's just me. 30mg, def had the best result for me. 3 kids to run after...wow! Good luck x

lol ano i need it with my 3 and all girls so alot of fight in my house and its going to get worse over the years lol, i find that im tiyed all the time since haveing anxiety its 1 of the bad sides for me as i carnt sleep in and im up all night with my bby. how did u no you needed to up im not 100per cent sure i need to but im guessing im saying that because im scared lol x

Hi, I didn't know I needed to 'up', my doc recommended. I'd felt like that for years and just thought it was me until one day I just went 'mad' and ran away from my home! Lol I'm the only one that lives there! I didn't even know what 'anxiety' was, until the tablets made me feel better.
    I was like you when my children were young (I only had 2 tho')...it's hard work!!!xx

it is my fam dont seem to understand that what im going threw is hard enoth with out haveing the kids as well so they dont really help as mutch as id like, the more i talk about uping the easyer it seems but something is stoping me i keep sayin if it doesent agree with me i can just go back down but it wount stick, have you found you anxiety has got less and less over the years? iv had it now for 4 months and 1 of my main panics is thinking i will be the same as i am 2day in a few years down the line x

I had same probs with family and being a single parent...! I eventually thought that 'no help' from then was better than their 'critical/you're not doing it right' mentality. If you are aware of the problem and you are taking steps to sort it out, you'll be right. You'll be more able to cope with things. Have you been offered counselling?..not that you've much time

your so true im not a single parent but i feel like it most of the time i think half of my anxiet is down to my partner and his lack of help hes imature and find my illness a big joke, i went to see a some one about my anxiety so they could try and work out were it had come from and they have put it down to post natal depression but im not to sure about it myself i think its a mix of things, im ment to be starting cbt soon but theirs a long waiting list for anything around my end so just havto be patient and try other thing like vitamins and self help tips x

I always think it's a mixture of things that make us depressed/anxious. But if you've just had a baby and you've got 2 others it's def going to have an affect. Your hormones may not be back to 'normal'...but as you've said we need 'space and understanding' to try and regain ourselves. Good luck with the CBT (when u get there). Hopefully the tablets will help, they took about 2/3wks to have an affect on me. x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information