Thread: new to this forum, but not with health anxiety :(

new to this forum, but not with health anxiety :(

Hi everyone. My name is brittney and i suffer with health anxiety, anxiety, panic attacks and hypochondria. I just left another forum and chat room, not getting the help im needing. Im not coming here looking for answers, just help getting through this, support; and the ability to talk to others about wat an how im feeling. I am a mother of 3 children and have a boyfriend who helps financially without ne problem, but doesnt know why im going thru this. Everyday is a struggle it seems, just to live. My biggest fear is dying. My constant fear is having a heart attack or having sum underlying illness related to my heart that no doctor has found. My left arm is always numb feeling, my chest is always tight, i get dizzy, short of breath, etc. The list goes on.... i am currently taking xanax .25, but only take 1/4 at a time. I kno, not enough, but im a little of a med phob too. Go figure, right? Well, i look forward to meeting people with similar stories and being on the road to recovery.

Hi brita143

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Re: new to this forum, but not with health anxiety :(

hello dont worry too much into it because i feel out of my mind too its a terrible strain for you as your a mother of three im finding it hard with one im not around anyone who understands thats why i have joined this site for support and to make friends with the same illness as me because it is an illness thats takes forever to clearxim here to talk

Hi and welcome to NMP
    Paige x

Hi Britney. I joined here just over a week its great you will find alot of help and like minded people on here. I am the same as you Health anxiety, absolute nightmare isnt it ? If you ever want to chat email me, i am also a mum of 3 so i know what a strain it is. Do you feel guilty and that your too wrapped up in yourself, dont interact with the kids as much ? Thats me but i can say i feel better this week than i have for ages. Small baby steps girl xxx

Hi Britney, you'll find loads of support on this site..
    x

Thread Information