Thread: quetiapine

quetiapine

Anyone been on this med? Knows anything about it?

Re: quetiapine

I took them for a while, it is an anti-psychotic med I think (used for depression though)

They completely wiped me out, tired, dry mouth etc so I had to stop taking them. They are different for different people though.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggo View Post
    I took them for a while, it is an anti-psychotic med I think (used for depression though)

They completely wiped me out, tired, dry mouth etc so I had to stop taking them. They are different for different people though.

Hope this helps.
    What mg were u on hun? Only on 2.5 and feel dizzy. How long til feel a difference?

Hi

I have been on these tablets since December, initially on 25mg and now up to 100mg. I was prescribed these for severe anxiety along with seroxat. They have been a lifesaver for me. The side effects (dry mouth, zombie like feelings, dizziness etc) have all settled down and i now have no problems with these meds.

Quote Originally Posted by elainey70 View Post
    Hi

I have been on these tablets since December, initially on 25mg and now up to 100mg. I was prescribed these for severe anxiety along with seroxat. They have been a lifesaver for me. The side effects (dry mouth, zombie like feelings, dizziness etc) have all settled down and i now have no problems with these meds.
    How long do they take to work?

Hi

You should start to feel a difference right away, but it can take up to 2 weeks. Initially i was on 25mg which is the lowest dose, this was increased to 100mg by my psychiatrist. It can take sometime to get the right dose for you, so if you don't feel any better on this dose maybe you should go back to get it reviewed.

Hi

You should start to feel a difference right away, but it can take up to 2 weeks. Initially i was on 25mg which is the lowest dose, this was increased to 100mg by my psychiatrist. It can take sometime to get the right dose for you, so if you don't feel any better on this dose maybe you should go back to get it reviewed.
    Did it help with your anxiety hun? whats 2.5 is that half aspoon?

Hi

Yes, it was great for my anxiety, i noticed the difference right away, the lowest dose is normally 25mg in tablet form. Who prescribed these for you?

Hi

Yes, it was great for my anxiety, i noticed the difference right away, the lowest dose is normally 25mg in tablet form. Who prescribed these for you?
    My doc hun never heard of them before. He has perscribed liquid form twice a day only had 1 dose was taking loprazem which helped but doc dosent want me on them

Thread Information