Thread: Count your blessings

Count your blessings

Something that has really helped me with my anxiety about heart palpataions is to count my blessings. I have never been sick, not even the flu, but I am constantly thinking I am. Whenever I feel my heart racing, I remind myself that nothing has ever come of my palpataions and I'm fine.

Always be happy that you're not in the hospital and listen to your doctor when he/she says your fine. There are people out there that have horrible health and are struck down at a young age. Lucky for us, 99% of us on this board are fine and it's all in our heads.

Hope this helps you as it helps me!!!
    Count your blessings!!!

Re: Count your blessings

a nice postive post

Re: Count your blessings

yes for sure. I think also that HA can be triggered through FEAR of losing your blessings. So maybe it's about counting them and realising that they will pass one day, but that's OK - just the way of life. We can't control everything.
    It's funny i suffer from HA to do with cancer but not my heart, and I can tell you categorically that i too have palpitations and irregular heart beat sometimes. But I am pretty fit for a 47 year old I don't worry about these palps as I am not worried about my heart. So relax

Thread Information