Thread: is this my anxiety, acid or what ?

is this my anxiety, acid or what ?

am emetophobic, have extreme anxiety / panic disorder and bad acid reflux anyway my friend rang me yesterday just for a chat and to let me no not to go her house as she has been vomiting since tue late night i last seen her on sunday............ so as soon as she said she has been up vomiting all night itotally freaked out this was yesterday she told me...... i havent been near her or anything so why am i freaking out even now i cant stop crying thinking am gonna be next bein sick she did how ever say that she thinks she has been vomiting as she ate an egg she dont think she cooked properly!!
    as otherwise she has been fine and feels fine but i cant stop panicking about it my bf told me to just calm down its all negative thinking in my mind and if she is just sick off a bad egg i defo cant catch that so why am i worry so much?? i have the worse tight chest & my throat has the lump feeling n it like its closing i cant calm down for thinking about it ........................... i was like this a few weeks ago my kids where all unwell and i freaked out i never caught there virus but i just cant help but worry and panic and as soon as iworry and panic i get all symptons of feeling ill =(

is this all negative thinking in my mind and why does my throat feel like its closing only since i started panicking ??

Re: is this my anxiety, acid or what ?

Hi
    Regarding the acid reflux , are you takeing meds for it ? You need to sort it out if not , you don,t have to suffer with it .
    I read your other post on it aswell .

x

hi am pn gavison b4 meals etc ut it can make me feel real nausea

Hi
    Gaviscon does nothing for me , nothing at all . Get to the docs for either a ppi med or something like ranitidine which works slightly different , the otc stuff won,t work if you have it bad but as said you don,t need to suffer . It can take some time to heal if you have had it for a while but the prescription meds can work and will work

i have been put on Lansoperzole 30mg plus my gavison hopefully these will work am sick of feeling sick & burning also been put nto a bland diet whatever that is ??
    i just feel like my chest and throat are raw...............

Hope its improved for you ? Might have said this before but i also use ranitidine at night before bedtime which to me is a god send .

Honey i am still suffering as well raw throat burning, driving me mad x

Thread Information