Hey, everyone. I had a slightly different experience this morning to anything I've had before with a panic attack.

This morning, I needed to run a few errands, but also had that "little off" feeling since I woke up. Still, I got dressed and went out and about. While out, I felt a panic attack coming on, one of those where your vision blurs a little and there is that sense of being about to faint as the world spins a bit.

Now, so far, that's nothing new - been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.

What was different is that all of a sudden in my mind's eye, I have this mental vision of myself behind a brick wall and I am using a sledgehammer to chip away at the wall. While the wall is holding steady, some chips are flying.

It was easy to understand, of course, with the brick wall representing the anxiety and the sledgehammer my tool to eventually reduce the wall to rubble. While it didn't bring my panic attack to an end (I endured until I finished my shopping, paid for my purchases and got back to the car, then took a couple sprays of Rescue Remedy, which I'm test driving today), it did seem to help me remember that the attack would pass and take away a little of its power.

I cannot recall ever having this sort of thing happen in the midst of a panic attack. I have had a few dreams in years past that had me on a runaway train that was beginning to slow down, but that's another thing altogether.

Have any of you ever had some sudden "vision" for want of a better word that seemed to indicate your mind and body is dealing with the anxiety and is "chipping away" at the problem?