Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY (to everyone who is not celebrating their birthday!)

A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY (to everyone who is not celebrating their birthday!)

While it is fantastic to celebrate someone's birthday (and if it is your birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!) It is also great to celebrate the 364 days of the year on which you were not born!

So; for those of you for whom it is not your birthday I wish a very merry unbirthday to you!

If it is your birthday, do not despair...It will soon be your unbirthday too and you can join in the festivities!

WOO!

Re: A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY (to everyone who is not celebrating their birthday!)

Oh... where did you hear that? There was something on the TV this week about unBirthdays and I cannot for the life of me remember what it was.

Happy unBirthday by the way.

Re: A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY (to everyone who is not celebrating their birthday!)

From 'Through the Looking Glass' by Lewis Carroll. Made most famous by the song in Disney's Alice in Wonderland when the Mad Hatter and the March Hare are having an unbirthday celebration and, Alice realises it is her unbirthday too! Lucky girl, she only had a 364/365 chance of that!

Oh yes, I saw it on a magic show where they did a scene from Alice In Wonderland.

Did they pull a naive, nubile young blonde out of a hat?

If so, how did they do it? is it easily replicable in a domestic setting? and was she of legal age?

Sorry to disappoint, but no, it was a dark haired girl aged about 9.

Maybe this says something about me and how much I find disappointment humourous but that literally made me LOL!

Nothing like disappointment to spark humour! Back to the drawing board for how I am supposed to meet a woman then...

...Normally (sorry, no, you're far too awkward)
    ...Through a friend (you have far too few)
    ...Through a friend of a friend (see above; also, your friends have far too few friends)
    ...Going to a bar (you always just end up drunk and weird)
    ...Staying in (you don't even meet any women this way!)
    ...Dating websites (you look far too creepy; and without a photo you will be ignored)
    ...Necromancy (they're dead you weirdo!)
    ...Magic potions (don't exist sadly)
    ...Derren Brown style hypnosis (they always snap out of it at some point)
    ...Pulling out of a hat (see previous post...you DO NOT want to end up in prison!)

What's the next step!?

I was going to say that it looks as if you'll have to resort back to the blow up doll... but then I remembered that it left you feeling deflated...

no...'she' ended up feeling deflated...I ended up feeling chafing and rubber burns...

ROFL and TMI!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information