Sadly suicides have already resulted because of this, a few infact, worst case was disabled couple who were that worried about their future they killed themselves! Another case was a young girl who had severe anxiety, they stopped her money and she just stopped in her flat and starved to death!! Horrific but true stories i assure you.

Trouble is this, no-one is really acting on this, Which MP have you seen on PM questions really raise this issue? None is the answer because sadly this government has labelled anyone on benefits of any sorts as just scroungers.

Further more a french company called Acos i believe handle the dla/pip payments/awards and lots have gone to tribunals and been overturned, lots of questions have been asked about this but without any proper answers. (sounds familiar i know).

My advice to you would be appeal the decision the cab can help you with this process, better still get a solicitor if you can afford that. But most of all i say to you fight them all the way and more importantly make sure you win. I wish you all the best and hope it works out for you.

This issue is a national disgrace!! The poor and needy being left to suffer, Odd thing is if you or i made someone suffer like this we would serve a custodial sentence but because it's the government it's alright to do this.

---------- Post added at 22:28 ---------- Previous post was at 22:16 ----------

Acos? Atos i rather think.