Thread: Dreaming about being hospitalized!!

Dreaming about being hospitalized!!

Hello! I'm freaking out because I had a dream that I was hospitalized! I don't even know what I was hospitalized for, but I was in the emergency room, I was having panic attacks and the nurse kept coming in to take my blood pressure (which is one of my biggest fears)!! Then the nurse said "the only reason I'm back in here is because they are concerned about your anxiety and panic". Then she also said "and now the rims of your lips are turning blue, so we're going to check that out". At that point, I woke up and I've been in a constant state of anxiety since I woke up!!

I looked up my dream on some dream interpretation websites and it said that I may need spritual, physchological or physical healing or that something may be wrong with me in one of those areas!! It also said that I may be having a hard time dealing with something that I cannot resolve (which is true....my father and sister are fighting and I tried to help them resolve it, but it didn't work and it's really bad). But having HA, I'm focusing on the part about being physically ill!!! Dreams don't normally bother me, but this one is freaking me out! What do you guys think? Should I be worried about my health?

Re: Dreaming about being hospitalized!!

i have dreams all the time
    last night i had one that my dad told me he had cancer. im not sure what else to say other than your not alone.

Re: Dreaming about being hospitalized!!

Thanks Em.ma! I don't usually have weird dreams like this, but this one really caught me by surprise. I guess that's what happens when you're under a bunch of stress!

Thread Information