[QUOTE=katieL;789670]
Quote Originally Posted by Baster9 View Post
Can't remember how I felt before all this anxiety condition, so even when I am OK I doubt If I am, questioning myself should I be like this, did I feel like this before got anxiety and so on. My head is like empty, like I don't know if I can't think. I am like living my life without joy, motivation or desire, I am feeling like I am just alive and that's that, maybe I completely lost my mind and this is not anxiety... don't know what the f*** is wrong with me!!! Please help guys, could anxiety turn you mad? Can I go crazy or something? Feel like I am not me, don't know what to do... It's hard to remember things, it's like the day is passing by I am not even aware of it, not literally but I am losing track of time... There are many other things as well can't remember any of them now

Hi, I have felt just like that myself very badly now for 2 weeks, like I am in a dream and really detached from the world. When I relax or take a small amount of my benzo it passes. It really is just mental exhaustion from continuous thinking and anxiety - it is commonly known as depersonalisation or derealsiation, It is just another symptom of anxiety and definitely goes with calmness..by constantly thinking about it all you are doing is fuelling more fear and adrenaline and making it worse. I know it is simple to say and hard to do but trust me I have the same as you, relax, take some medication if you can or get out and do some sport, this helps significantly. Getting plenty of rest, eating well and drinking water too will all help you. There is nothing to fear, as soon as you relax it will pass. I am having CBT and my therapist who has 40 years of experience has said to me it is one of the most common symtoms if anxiety as is the feeling of going mad..you won't do that, your body will not allow it. I highly reommend you buy the Panic Away programme it is wonderful and really will help you.

Take care, you are safe, always remember that.
Yeah I have those ditched from reality symptoms or in a dream but this is not that, it's different, it's strange, it's like why I am on earth, am I on earth something like that... Can't even explain it...