View Poll Results: Suffered from bladder/urinary problems?

Voters
167. You may not vote on this poll
  • I've had confirmed bladder infections/UTIs

53 31.74%
  • I've had symptoms of an infection, but tests were clear

50 29.94%
  • I have had urinary frequency only

47 28.14%
  • I've had no problems with my waterworks, thanks!

17 10.18%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suffered from bladder/urinary problems?

Re: Suffered from bladder/urinary problems?

I had one earlier this year and I went to work and shook all over and thought OMG my anxiety is sooooo bad today ,lol. Then when I got home I started peeing blood and the shakes got worse . Then my gp told me it causes severe shaking sometimes.

i suffer from bladder frequency also. its all down to anxiety.
    debera

I have kidney problems and when things bad I get UTI infections too. They can't decide if it is cos' of the kidneys or cos' I am stressing so much about it. The last attacks took 6 lots of anti-b's to get rid of them and I was in a big mess.

I know they say cranberry juice is the bestest thing to drink to prevent such infections but personally I found it never helped so I have lemon barley water which I prefer!

I have had a water infection in the past 2 years ago and the pain was awful,in my side.

2 weeks ago i developed a very similar pain, went to the docs and said i think i have got a water infection, did a sample and it came back clear, doc said he is sending me for a scan on my gall bladder which is completely freaking me out, still got the pain, i have had a secondtest done and still clear, totally freaked at the moment as the symptoms are all the same as water infection

ruth

hiya,
    i have suffered from a few uti's since having anxiety and panic. i never associated to having them from being anxious tho. but they did make my health anxiety worse.

the last uti i had took 2 lots of antibiotics to clear, which worried me even more.

now i take a cranberry supplement and drink plenty of barley water.

love pen
    xx

I've suffered with cystitis all my life and have had 2 sets of exploratory surgery carried out and both clear.

The last set of tests were carried out just over a year ago which co-incided with a particuarly bad year of infections and worrying. I do believe my attacks are stress/worry related. During 2006 I was very anxious and stressed and suffered about 7 attacks. During 2007 I was more settled and only suffered 2 attacks. I have a stash of antibiotics at home now to fight any infection immediately instead of waiting to see the doctor.

Hi there,

My first sympton of a panic attack coming on is the urgent need for a "wee"!

Karen x

I often get an aching feeling near my bladder that feels like i need to wee all the time but when i do go it's just a trickle and i stiil have the pain of feeling like i need a wee after.
    I find that most drinks i have can make this worse, i tend to only drink coke and water and coffee, i find that any sort of low sugar or diet drinks make it about ten times worse.
    Also sex can irritate it but i think i pull my muscles and this causes the tight needing a wee feeling.

hi i have one kidney i was born with one i get infections all the time 3 weeks ago i was in hospital with one i was passing blood not nice .but i also think that when you feel panic coming on feeling sick ect you dont drink as much and the need to keep going to the loo to wee or a number 2 does not help so i think stress does play its part in it some how xx

hi i have one kidney i was born with it, but i get infections all the time and i worry about them i was in hospital last week with one i was passing blood i had a apnic attack then. i think when we worry or panic we feel so low we dont drink or eat like we should then we keep giong for a wee or number 2 due to feeling how we do its really hard no to go your bladder feels full errrrrrr then you go not much there so keep drinking cranberry juice is good for infections and water xx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information