View Poll Results: Suffered from bladder/urinary problems?

Voters
167. You may not vote on this poll
  • I've had confirmed bladder infections/UTIs

53 31.74%
  • I've had symptoms of an infection, but tests were clear

50 29.94%
  • I have had urinary frequency only

47 28.14%
  • I've had no problems with my waterworks, thanks!

17 10.18%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Suffered from bladder/urinary problems?

Post A noteworthy remedy - bladder/urinary problems?

Hello Everyone ,

In regards to bladder / urinary / prostrate issues , perhaps the below info can be of some assistance .

Parsley tea has been a used traditionally to treat urinary tract infection, kidney stones and liver, bladder and prostrate problems. The Cherokee Indians, who learned of its medicinal value from the settlers, drank parsley tea for kidney and bladder pain, and dropsy (edema, or water retention).

If you are pregnant, parsley oil, juice, and seeds should be avoided because they are uterine stimulants, but the tea recommended below is quite safe to drink.

How to make Parsley Tea - [ A kettle with a infuser maybe used ]
    • Boil 4 cups of filtered water.
    • Remove the water from the heat.
    • Mince (cut up finely) 4 heaping teaspoons of fresh parsley (including stems, & roots if you can get them).
    • Steep 20 minutes; strain — it is okay to drink hot or cold, and it may be reheated without harming it, but do not boil it.
    • Drink all 4 cups throughout the course of one day, for 6-7 days
    Link to source of info is here :

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com...les/women5.php

Regards ,

Re: Suffered from bladder/urinary problems?

I have had urinary infections for the past 32 years, no one knows why I get them. When the sample is tested there is usually blood in it or maybe sometimes protein etc. 2 years ago the doctor decided to try and get to the bottom of the problem (pardon the pun), and sent me for an x-ray, a scan and also a camera into my bladder. When they did the camera it was very interesting as I could watch it being done on a screen, there were little yellow nodules on the bladder wall, which they told me was infection.
    I have bought my own urine sample sticks so I can test my own water and go to the doctor if the sticks are showing any real infection, they are not cheap £15 for 50 sticks, which can be ordered from your chemist.

I tried canberry juice and found it made no difference. I drink bottles of sparking water though which seems to help. I guess I will always have this problem, but I do suffer with anxiety constantly, so I suppose there is a strong connection.

I will always get some infection or another. My kidneys seem to be suffering alot recently so I have to go for tests.

I have had confirmed kidney and UT infections but because of how often I get them, the gp wants me to go for some more tests...

I try to drink cranberry juice and it does help a little, but not as much as medication! I'm afraid of becoming to used to the meds though and my body becoming immune to them.

Hey guys,

You have no idea what a relief this thread has been for me!

I suffer with constant problems with my urine. I recently found out that I had kidney stones (nothing at all to worry about - they go by themselves and were just small, so don't cause any harm) but even though they are gone I still get pain and achiness on occasion. Luckily it goes away if I drink water though, so that is reassuring.

I always thought I was imagining the relation between anxiety and water infections, but seemingly not! I kept thinking I had some nasty undiagnosed illness that was going to crop up later somewhere along the line, but reading that so many people here have such frequent and severe problems too has reassured me no end! And the relation between the UTI's and caffeinated drinks... that is interesting, I do practically live off tea and coffee.

Thanks guys, hope you are all feeling better soon!!!

Danny xxx

I'm on ABs for a nasty UTI at the moment, oddly it's not painful at all when I pee so I went undiagnosed for ages, which is why it got so bad - it was a routine urine test that picked it up, I went for a smear and my surgery does urine tests at the same time. The last couple of weeks before I got the ABs are a bit of a blur though, I hadn't realised how ill I was til I started feeling better, but I was basically shaking constantly for a week, and could hardly move at times. I really feel for anyone who gets these regularly, I was useless when I was feeling worst, even though I wasn't in pain.

I have had this issue for 4 months now!

Jesus its the worst symptom.
    I'm freaking out if its IC ( even though I've had the camera and a really well trained Urologists tell me its not)
    :(
    I feel for anyone else suffering.

I had one back in October, I only had 3 days of antibiotics for it and wasn't too sure they have worked. nurse assured me when I went for my smear they were the right ones but don't know how much good three days of trimethoprim would have been to battle ecoli. I am back at the doctors tomorrow to see about anxiety meds funnily enough and I am almost positive a couple of weeks ago my urine was slightly pink so I am freaking out over it now being bladder cancer...as you do! well if your me anyway. I still get days of frequency/urgency etc and days where I seem fine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information