Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone underweight??

Re: Anyone underweight??

Sorry bout the late reply been in & out of hospitals / doctors etc.. I just hate the fact I've been living in pain for so long and just been fobbed off by docs well my blood results came bk as high in food allergys so I asked the doc to explain more etc.. Which she just answered me (it is more likely to be ceoliac diease and I shud start a gluten free diet) so that's what I have been on the past week the bloatedness / heavy feeling that food is stuck just below my ribs ) these have died down but the acid is still a big problem for me esp if I haven't eaten that day and if am having an anxious day then I just lose appetite and can't eat am just so sick of feeling sick or just basically feeling like s**t I've cried nearly everyday & night just want it all to be over and be anxiety & pain free or even just for one day just to have a NORMAL day that will help me to go out and do things.. But the good thing is that I've got to keep to this gluten free diet if its keeping the pains at bay then am sticking with it.. And I have been told after a few weeks my stomach should heal and hopefully no more burning pains (as this is the worse) but I have found that the symptoms that I have been having can also be related to IBS / ceoliac diease / anxiety and many more (can't win can we?) Oh well at least I've found a diet that will settle the pains which I have to learn to adjust to! And maybe once my stomach heals my anxiety may calm down but have to have biopsy march 7th (so scared) just to find out what am allergic to and the anxiety was to much to wait so paid for vega allergy test done which confirmed that am allergic to wheat / potatoes / bananas :( but am just glad I have started to find out the root of the problem

Hi Honeypie

I,m sorry the lansprazole gives you palpatations .......but they really are to be taken daily , they won,t work properly otherwise . There a slow realease acid med and take time to get into your systym , its sometimes 4 or 5 weeks of being taken each day before they work as they should .

My stomachs started burning again today , it was fine for a few days . I was told by my doc on thursday aswell to take as many (within reason) of the ranitidine as needed in the day aswell so it heals fully .

Hope you feel better soon ,

x

i dont have the burning today (touch wood) but its just that feeling liek something gonna happen (nervous) and like i have to run the loo everytwo mins but i dont need it :( and i just dont no how to get rid of it x

Thats good news that it isn,t there today . I found after mine burning 24/7 i got good days , and bad days , the good days are getting more frequent .

I just don't seem to b getting any good days at all right now and haven't for a while am just sick of feeling down and depressed can't eat / sleep am crying 24/7 and life just seem to be getting any better my anxiety / phobia taking over me not eating (emetophobic) and I have anti-depressants that I still haven't taken as am just so scared to take them incase of any side effects when I have had them before for many years in 20mg and just had the normal little bit more anxious till get in my system etc but I just can't take them and there only 10mg its just my negative thinking is so BAD esp the not eating I really really want to eat and I can't am so angry and fustrated with myself and just constant crying !

The meds made me feel much much better , 20 mg of citalpram .

Take the plunge and get them taken , it really helped my depression and anxiety . The side effects for the first 10-12 days were worth it , you sound just like i was a few months ago .

well th edoc said i can just take 5-10mg for a week or two then take them up again untill i reach 20mg the side effects i got were just trembling more/feeling more anxious basically what am feeling now xx but i no if i start taking them i will start getting better am just on and off them when i shud be just on them every day

Honey1pie, I could write the posts you do!

Im so anxious, scared, snowed under with the 'is it this food, is it that food', not wanting to eat because Im either in pain, nauseous, anxious or just plain scared of more cramps and diareah, I also get the burning too, but I can live with that.. Its just the pain.. yday and today Ive had some more pain just after eating - which sends my mind into overdrive!

Ive basically spent my weekend in tears, Ive just been a mess with it all lately. It feels like one big uphill struggle.. plus I dont seem to get up (get my mood up) and stay up, and I cant for the life of me get on top of this diet/pain/diareah problems. Plus the pessimist in me is saying that the referral for a dietician will be a waste of time! I dont know where my positivity is!

The gp put me on Citalopram a few years back, I came off them because of the stomach pains and burning, it was getting beyond the joke and just making me more anxious. I think I stuck it out for 3 weeks.
    Ive thought about trying some more, but what Id love to do is get to a point where I have this IBS/weight loss under control, I think the rest (for me) would just follow then.

If ever you're sad or fed up Im happy to email you or something, just getting it off your chest helps sometimes x

[QUOTE=nikkinik;796125]Honey1pie, what Id love to do is get to a point where I have this IBS/weight loss under control, I think the rest (for me) would just follow then.

this is all what i want to do just get my diet & weight under control not bee scared to at in case it will send me in to panic or pain i just want to be able to eat normal food again and sit down and enjoy the food without worrying ab4/ after & while eating i think the more am anxious and worry the more weight am shedding which ain't good plus am not taking on enough calories as what i do eat (on good days) it just empty calories nothing that's gonna put weight on me so am just staying at my weight sometimes i either gain or drop a lb but its just all the thinking soon as I've ate the food or anytime my mind goes into over drive about it then am either in a state of panicking from worrying or i do end up in pain and it just ruins the day as i wont eat then rest of day if am in pain
    I just want ONE DAY at least to feel normal & eat normal even when my bowels start to make movement i panic now as am not used to even going the loo as am always constipated i no i need to get into a routine eating same times everyday & either 3 normal size meals or 6small meals a day but i just cant face it i just constanly worry about it i really keep thinking something major is wrong with my stomach and never think that all this is just either related to anxiety or its all just IBS ????
    I've been up about 1hour now had my acid tablets (make sure i have them soon as open eyes) and just had a cup of tea with 2custard creams and my mind working overtime already i like to sit and eat with the kids or my partner as i find i don't worry as much then as my mind to busy to negative think but if am sitting on my own my mind works over time and then i just end up in pain anyway and most of the time its not the pain its all the negative thinking that am suffering with i find that worse than the actual pain !! i don't no how to overcome this thinking !!

I hope you don't mind me joining you. I have also lost a lot of weight due to anxiety and what I think might be IBS. I have terrible stomach cramps and burning pains in my left side all the time, and an upset tummy most of the time which my Dr has told me may be caused by a food intolerance. She suggested that I try cutting different foods out of my diet to see if I improve but to be honest I've lost so much weight I daren't as I really cannot afford to cut out any of the food groups!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information