Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gonna try and stay positive today

Gonna try and stay positive today

Had that horrible breathing symptom yesterday from as soon as i woke up til i went to bed spent most of the day in tears felt like i had no air and was suffocatting. This is truly controlling my life dont go out like i used to im constately worrying about it. Gonna try today and stay busy, do some breathing exercises when my kids let me and try not to panic when it comes on. Just hoping it will go and i can start living my life again

Re: Gonna try and stay positive today

It's great to hear you sounding positive Bev To stick with your plan even if you have a setback and I really hope you have a better day

She said, I'm tired of the war
    I want the kind of work I had before

That's great news bev,

I'm glad reading over some of your old posts helped a little too.

You will have your life back you just need to learn to control the anxiety and not let it control you(hard I know) but you will get there one step at a time.

Stay positive hun

Quote Originally Posted by sammi View Post
    That's great news bev,

I'm glad reading over some of your old posts helped a little too.

You will have your life back you just need to learn to control the anxiety and not let it control you(hard I know) but you will get there one step at a time.

Stay positive hun
    Can feel the breathing symptom coming on god its awful trying not to panic doing my breathing

You will be fine do your breathing and stay calm (I know its not easy) but you will get there. X

Quote Originally Posted by anx mum View Post
    Had that horrible breathing symptom yesterday from as soon as i woke up til i went to bed spent most of the day in tears felt like i had no air and was suffocatting. This is truly controlling my life dont go out like i used to im constately worrying about it. Gonna try today and stay busy, do some breathing exercises when my kids let me and try not to panic when it comes on. Just hoping it will go and i can start living my life again
    Really not coping againhave tried breathing exercises, watching telly scared to be on my own dont know how to cope with this

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Try ringing a friend/relation Bev. Don't give up with the breathing exercises either. Keep in mind that it'll pass - won't be like this the rest of your life.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by Melancholia77 View Post
    Try ringing a friend/relation Bev. Don't give up with the breathing exercises either. Keep in mind that it'll pass - won't be like this the rest of your life.
    feel so disappointed in myself got this symptom again and its scaring me

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Don't be so hard on yourself. You're not alone here - we all have blips, ups n downs, set backs.

Today may be crap but tomorrow you may feel much better. Get through today and don't worry about letting anyone down. This is an illness. I have depression and some days don't want to wake up let alone get out of bed. But you learn to take the rough with the smooth. Be kind to yourself. This will pass Bev.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by Melancholia77 View Post
    Don't be so hard on yourself. You're not alone here - we all have blips, ups n downs, set backs.

Today may be crap but tomorrow you may feel much better. Get through today and don't worry about letting anyone down. This is an illness. I have depression and some days don't want to wake up let alone get out of bed. But you learn to take the rough with the smooth. Be kind to yourself. This will pass Bev.
    I agree with everything said here. Sorry hun I've been out all day or I would have been here to talk to you hope your feeling a little better. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for you, why not try go out for a walk tomorrow with the boys and little baby if the weathers ok. Try keep busy if you can this will pass. Don't be disapointed just look forward to tomorrow and hope its better xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information