Thread: Feeling so low

Feeling so low

Posted on here the other day about being really stressed, thought it would get better but just seems to be getting worse, i have some up moments where i feel better but they are then replaced by mega lows, just now i cant stop crying and i dont know why, just feel so lonely but dont why im feeling like this as have 3 kids plus a loving husband and my mum to support me

my mum understands about my anxiety but hubby doesnt, talked to him today and he said am i still stressed? and told me to just stop it, wish it was that easy

i have suffered agrophobia before and had daily panic attacks, even now i hardly go out, mostly its just walking kids to school or going out with hubby into town for shopping, can also manage holidays ok (last years hol was a disaster as had got myself so worked up, was very stressed and was ill during the 2 weeks we were away so was cooped up in bed for most of that time)

had a panic attack this evening and had forgot just how bad they are, cant think what has triggered as to why im like this, everything was going great, maybe stress as been dealing with lots of stress this past few months, even had chest pains, sharp pains that come and go, i dont exercise either and am always getting ill, had cbt last time i was like this a couple of years back but stopped the sessions as hate opening up and didnt feel like it helped me much

just fed up of feeling like this

Re: Feeling so low

Sorry to hear you are feeling so down in the dumps.

Stress does play a huge deal on anxiety and panic attacks. What medication are you on at the moment?

My doctors gave me CBT tapes. I do one track for a weeks and its a 12week course. The tracks are only 15mins long and they have really helped me with my anxiety. The teach you ways of dealing with stress and anxiety and teach your body to relax. I had a bit of trouble with my anxiety last month and my body went into auto mode for relaxation and my thoughts were the CBT ladies voice repeating what she had said on the tapes.

It also builds your self confidence and self esteem.

The tapes are called "Mental Training for Success"

thanks for reply, not on any medication and not seen dr, just been trying to deal with this myself, just been the last week or so thats it has got worse

i suffered for about 5 years and only just before Xmas gave in and went the doctors. I went because i didn't have any more energy to give and i was simply just coping to get through the day and not dealing with my underlining anxiety problem.

You can get them tapes off the internet....http://www.positiverewards.com/

if you are interested in them then let me know cause i could send you the tracks or make you CD copy's and send to your address.

Do you have a happy place may sound silly but I think it can help, or do you have something you like doing, go there or do it, you have to think about yourself.
    If neither of these, trying just stopping now and again and taking deep breaths while making lunch or something,
    Lares

Thread Information