Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chest Pain & Other Symptoms, Withdrawal Symptoms?

Re: Chest Pain & Other Symptoms, Withdrawal Symptoms?

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    Besides a dental hospital is a better than a dentist.

I just rang NHS Direct for an emergency dentist appointment and they said another entist would be very hesitant and reluctant to do any work on me as i have been having treatement at the dental hospital for nearly 6 months now and to let them carry on with the work so got no choice but to keep going there and hope they sort this out!
    In the meantime there is nothing to stop you registering with an NHS dentist, even if you are under the care of the Dental Hospital..perhaps you can look at Nic's list again.

You would be actively encouraged by the hospital to register with a dentist for future dental care when the current work is finished.

Trust me, I know how these things work..I have had plenty of experience with them.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Listen to the advice you've been given Herr Eggy. I can understand not wanting to change dentists between treatments but registering with a local NHS dentist is a good idea.

You concentrate too much on self-diagnosis which leads me to think that you haven't got your HA under control. Let the dentist decide whether it's x, y or z condition rather than Googling all the time.

Take responsibility for your HA Eggy because, trust me, no one else will.

Never Surrender, Comrade

I,ve had three root canals on the nhs , each one was found by an xray , basically my dentist told me its the way were wired up that causes the refered pain , as i didn,t know which tooth was causeing the pain , but an xray should show which one iirc ?
    Anyway , my three root canals didn,t last the distance , my "capped" tooth didn,t either .
    I ended up haveing them out I go every 6 months for a check up and years later i got told i needed two more root canals , NO WAY , i got them taken out after lets say a rather long discussion with the dentist about how he could save the teeth . There all at the back , you can,t see any gaps in my teeth when i smile , i can chew fine and i,m glad i got rid .

Perhaps the way they do root canals these days are different or my old dentist was crap (my new one is great )

Good luck eggy , and get reg with a good NHS DENTIST

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information