Hi everyone i have been member of this page for a while and i been posting my long journey with this horrible illness call anxiety,recently i had a terrible panic attacks ,anxiety,agoraphobia etc you know guys how this illness work!! i have been on venafaxyne 300 mg daily(effexor) and seroquel xr and rapid release for almost 1 year now and at the beginig i start to fill like the medications really were working just fine and helping me to control very well my anxiety and etc, but a few months ago suddenly i start to fill again very anxious ans with pure fear again of everything so i went to my family Dr and he raise the seroquel top 300 mg day and 150 at night ,well i don't know if by raising the dose works that fast but i have notice that i soonest i change of pharmacy my medications start to work just fine like i don't know if the pharmacy that i was using for a lot of months was give me very low quality of medications what i want to say is in the market of medications the pharmacies buy the drugs from different laboratories some of the them want to save some money and make the pills with much less milligrams than the bottle says which causes the patient to have a relapse so thats why is very important for all of us that are fighting with this terrible illness to look for the best quality drugs and brand name pharmacies,i have suffered anxiety for almost 40 years whole my life and i have triyed lots of drugs for anxiety and i have found that the covination of venlafaxine(effexor) and seroquel which is an antiphisicotic but now some doctors use for AGD too!!!! really works and good may be seroquel rapid release make you fill very sleepy but if you take seroquel XR during the day this kind of seroquel does not make you fill that sleepy like after a few weeks you can handle i my case i did it in just 1 week, but again look for the best quality of the drug,,i will keep posting bye bye and thank you for read me.