Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chester meetup

Chester meetup

Hi everyone

Well, this will be the first Chester meet-up of 2011!

Has anyone got any ideas as to what they'd like to do / where to go? Hopefully we can organise something for early-mid March.

Everyone welcome as always

Lizzie

Re: Chester meetup

Hey, I was wondering where everyone had gone, thought we were going for a meal at that pub in chester?? I can't do 20th or 27th March.

Belle X

Belle, are Saturdays okay for you or not? x

Hi Lizzie

I only get 1 saturday off every 6 weeks but im off every sunday

Belle X

Hey Paul, more horror than mills n boon lol. Its all gone quiet now thank goodness and as for the guy well hes history, can't cope with with the stresses of a relationship like that on top of anxiety, panic and agora. I don't know how I get myself into situations like that, they just seem to find me. Im looking forward to seeing you all so I can spend a few hours with people that understand me.

Belle X

What does everyone think about Sunday 6th March?

We could meet for lunch somewhere?

Belle - glad you're out of that situation, you really didn't need it. Onwards and upwards

After Chester can I press for a mid-Wales meet? We talked about it over Xmas, but it sort of fizzled out. Cheers x P

Sunday 6th March is good for me, Paul your so funny, your a breath of fresh air unless you have eaten sprouts and cabbage . I will also try mid wales at some point, need to try and spread my wings but can't guarantee it will be a success. My cbt has finished now so need to keep up the therapy whilst its still fresh in my mind. Just want to say again how glad ive got friends like you guys, I would feel so alone without this site and the friends ive met. Paul you make me laugh your so funny which is really good therapy in its self. Lizzie you have such a calming effect on people, you are also very caring and I know I would be in safe hands if a panic attack came on. Di has the same problem as me and gives me strength to try and conquer my fear and reach my goal. Just being in the company of all you guys I feel safe, does that make sense??

Belle X

Aww Belle that's lovely of you to say that I'm definitely glad to have met all of you, it really helps to know people who actually understand what you mean and don't think you're weird (I hope!)

Paul, I keep telling you to get your facts straight, they weren't a local team, they were from up North...

Paula Lynne - I remember talking about Mid-Wales Maybe we could go for Easter time? Which will be about a month after the Chester meetup. Didn't we say Welshpool or somewhere? I don't know what there is to do around there, but sure we can find a Little Chef or somewhere lol!

Belle - I'd be a bit nervous going to Mid-Wales without my "safe people" (family), so we can look after each other. We can all travel from Chester together if you like - I'm happy to drive.

We also promised someone a picnic in the summer, who was that?!

Anyone heard from Di and Froggy recently? Will send them a pm to tell them about this thread.

Looks like Sunday 6th is okay so far, let's see what they say.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information