Thread: Is this a new sympton?

Is this a new sympton?

I bought a new blendar for the house and when i got it home i realized that the toaster is white. So now all i can think about is the fact that i need a black toaster. Is this my OCD comming out?

Harrisburg, Pa

Hiya Ogarchamplin,

I don't know whether this is your OCD or not but I would also have the same feelings!

I would also not be happy until I had either exchanged the blender or bought a new toaster to match the blender!

I don't suffer with OCD but I do get stressed over things like that so it may just be anxiety?

Kate x

Put the toaster in the cupboard and not on show then it won't remind you that it is a different colour.

I have replaced all my kitchen stuff with chrome/stainless steel so it all matches but I don't think it is OCD - just being proud of the house.

Nicola

I think you may be looking too much into it than it requires. Try and not analyse everything that you do or feel etc..

You could just be 'house proud' and want everything too match. Im with Niocla on this one..put the blender in the cupboard or exchange it for black one, its know big problem that cant be fixed!!#

Take care

sadie

Thread Information