Thread: delete my account please!

delete my account please!

hello i was needing my account deleted! please ...and i always wanted to say thank u to all that helped me alone the way ...i made alot of freinds from here i wish u all well.....thankyou so much for all u donr for me...i need to try to get better ...and i will be happy to come bad in a few months but as of now i need my account deleted thanks...

Re: delete my account please!

Why delete? If you don't find this place helpful at the moment why don't you just stay away for a few months. Your account will still be here when you feel ready to come back and help others in the way they have helped you

Why not leave the account open and then you can pop back whenever you want to?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Awww Jess, this seems very sudden. Is everything okay? Is there anything we can help with?

Paul xx

i was just thinking it might be better for me cause i feel like i come here and depend on everyone....to tell me iam ok...when i no in my heart its just anx iam iam realy ok ...everyone been so nice to me and helpfull....i think iam going to stay i talk to tina which she help me loads today to understand alot of things ...and i am staying but mabe i will just take more breaks from here .....cause i dont want to have to come here everytime i get a pain or short of breath ....thank you all for supporting me..

Glad to hear your staying jessica, I understand your reasons for wanting to leave but yeah just taking a few breaks is a good idea then your accounts still here incase you ever need to come on here for a chat or a little help x

So glad that you've decided to stay hun

Hi Jess

Glad you decided to stay. You've helped me along the way and its great to have the support of such great people. Just take breaks as needed thats what I do.

Take care
    Tracy

Thread Information