Thread: small bump on left side hard palate

small bump on left side hard palate

Hey,

new to this but have started freaking out over every little lump and bump. A few days ago I noticed a small bump on my hard palate although cannot see it due to its position. It really is tiny but just wondered if anyone else has the same? Feel a bit silly going to the doctor for this one...

Re: small bump on left side hard palate

Do you mean right on the roof of your mouth?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

yeah..trying to explain

a little to the left of the line up the middle of the mouth but kinda close to the side of the gum with back teeth

hope that makes sense

hard to tell but could be a wart - I had one on the roof of my mouth and had it removed. That was a small raised lump.

Are you sure it isn't a blister?

The best person to go and see is your dentist to be honest and not the doctor.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

thanks for your reply

It's hard to see because it is kind of inline with my second back tooth and just away from the side of the gum. Not very good with the names of the parts of the mouth unfortunately =( Was thinking of calling either the dentist or doctor tomorrow but just not sure if it's over nothing as I just noticed it in the off chance when I rolled my tongue over the top of my mouth

Is it hard or squishy lol?

its hard to tell because of where it is...but it seems that if i push it in then it seems to stay in for a short time then come back out...weird!

its funny you should mention this because i had a hard lump appear on the bottom hard part of my gum, its not painful at all, it been there about 3 weeks but its going down now, its almost gone in fact

Ok I am not sure then lol.

If it hasn't gone by next week maybe go and see the dentist.

Thread Information