Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Swallowing difficulties again! Something serious?

Re: Swallowing difficulties again! Something serious?

hi
    i don't think any of up can say what it is. i have been suffering with sore throat but mine is from coughingmy anxiety habit is coughing when i don't need to. when I'm bad then the next day it will be agony.
    if you are due a follow up chase it up i had to chase up follow up for my boys ears they forget sometimes lol and tell them its their and ask them about cancer. i really doubt its cancer it could be anything chick you got to remember though that they are trained and would have spotted cancer and other things like that? the stuff he gave you could be what's making it aaggitated.
    no doctor but you could try not using it for a few days pen if it dies down.

Just another thought eggy , do you feel the food "touching" your tonsils on the way down ?? i do sometimes and this panicks me , some of my swallowing problems are in the morning like i,m swallwing to much air and that i,m full of air and can,t swallow .....the more i think about it and swallow the worse it gets ......i had this really bad one sunday and felt like i was chokeing , but distracted myself watching a local rugby match and it went away of sorts . i also get lots of stabbing chest pain/dull aches , i can honestly say i no longer care , i,ve lost 4 months , possibly 5 months of my life due to this HA and depression and it isn,t going to beat me.

I also lost 1.5 stone very very quickly , in say 6-7 weeks , i,ve put over a stone back on this year .
    Your miles younger than me mate , think positive and beat what is probably anxiety ....nothing else .
    I,ve read loads of your posts on here since i joined and they have been a comfort to me , because i know that theres nothing wrong with your throat with all the tests you have had , i,ve got or had the same problems , your still here and that made me feel better and my syptyms seem to be the same or no worse so theres nothing wrong with me either
    Take care i hope you get peace of mind soon

Also whenever i exercise my throat goes so dry and feels like it's closing up.

Sip some ice cold water while you exercise, and also play some music so you dont focus on your heart/pulse. Well done Eggy for trying to lead a healthier lifestyle, and losing a bit of weight.x

Quote Originally Posted by paula lynne View Post
    Sip some ice cold water while you exercise, and also play some music so you dont focus on your heart/pulse. Well done Eggy for trying to lead a healthier lifestyle, and losing a bit of weight.x
    I don't care about my heart/pulse when i exercise and i already play music when exercising so i wouldn't know what it was anyway.

Note to self...

Don,t type useing invisable ink

Quote Originally Posted by mel2 View Post
    Note to self...

Don,t type useing invisable ink

Oh Mel, i love that, will be reminding myself of that one too

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information