Thread: Hi

Hi

New here, have general anxiety problems and have had agoraphobia in the past.
    Have formerly used a social anxiety site but that was very specific- I very much like how this site branches out a bit more and looks very useful. So anyway hi.

Hi NoS07

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Hi

thank you.

Re: Hi

Welcome aboard, nice to have you here.

5. Re: Hi

Hi I'm Chris and I am a newbie!!! I suffer from PTSD or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and have done so for 22 years. Life is a struggle at times, and really a lot of people do not have an understanding of this terrible condition. Common responses are 'Oh get over it,' or 'stop feeling sorry for yourself,' and 'that happened over 20 years ago.' If they had what I and many other have got, and had witnessed what I had witnessed maybe they would have a different perspective. Good to be here though. Take care, Chris.

Thread Information