Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: time for me to give up?

time for me to give up?

I have been trying so hard to get through this for ages! And I cannot cope anymore :'( life is so hard! And I've been through so much pain, I cannot go through anymore!
    Do bullies ever realise what they can cause people to do? Do they care? :'(

I give up!
    You haven't even known me long, and you don't know everything I've been through :(
    Love Beth xxxx

Re: time for me to give up?

Aw Beth, please don't give up I don't know you and I don't know anything about you but I'm always here if you need to talk. You mentioned bullies? Bullies are cowards hun no other word to describe them. Please don't give up

I care Beth x

Why dont you start at the beginning and tell us your story. Break it down into managable sections, maybe a post every other day? Sharing and getting off your chest is sure to help you. Please dont give up. You are unique, individual, and worthy. We are all here ready to listen.......please Beth dont give up on you.

Can you ring a friend right now? Go for some fresh air to clear your head? x

Sammi is so right, bullies are cowards. I was bullied in Junior school and still remember it like it was yesterday...it was 30 years ago! So I understand how it can affect you.
    I wonder if councelling would help you Beth? x

Hey Beth

Bullies are usually very insecure people who make themselves feel better by making other people feel bad-don't let a group of people like that win.
    Life is precious and you have as much right to a happy and long life as anyone else, please dont give up

If you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best.

I know its hard beth but never give up and let the bullies win because do you know what you are bigger and better than they could ever dream of been you really are I agree with paula I wonder if councelling would help you. X

Thank you all for your support but I've been trying hard for too long :(
    For the people that don't know I've been bullied for more than 6 years, I've had various counsellors, I've been involved with the police for being a danger to myself..
    I've tried lots of support none of it works for me sadly :( xxxx

Beth, I really think you shouldnt be alone tonight. Can you call someone to come over? Are you alone now?
    Maybe going into chat would be a good idea for an hour...? x

I don't think bullies realise what they put people through if I'm honest and its so sad to see someone feel this way because of an other person/people they should be ashamed of there selfs. paulas right hun could you call someone to come over to keep you company x

Beth you must talk to your Parents and explain what you are going through.Nothing should make you feel like this ..Things can be done .Even if it means you have to change schools .There are procedures that should be in place at your school to guard aginst this from happening .I see by another post you have told a teacher .? Dont give up on yourself sweetheart you have a whole life to live .This will get sorted out but you must tell your family ,also what and how it is making you feel . Bullies are weak and usually have low self esteem .Please do something to stop them .They need stopping and they are the ones that should be punished not you .Dont do anything silly Beth . Your parents would be so upset to know you are feeling like this and hav'nt told them . Take care and good luck luv Sue xx.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information