Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kinesiology

Hi Jules,

I am a recruitment consultant which is ok as I like helping people and meeting new people etc but I would prefer to be doing social work or something similar.I did psychology at university and I just feel I am not using my degree but nevermind, maybe one day!! I bet your job can be demanding at time, just try and relax when you are away from work and that should help balance things out!

Take care and speak to you tommorrow.

Hope your doing ok

sadie

Hi all,

I have found the Kinesiology federation website whereby you can search for a practioner in your area by entering your postal code.

www.kinesiologyfederation.org

Happy searching!!

sadie

Hi all,

I went for my 2nd kinesiology therapy session yesterday and again I felt amazed of what I was told.

During my 1st session I simply told the therapist I was suffering migraines, anxiety and sometimes panic attacks. However, this time she was trying to find out what has caused me to feel the way I do etc...so I was amazed when she said it all started when I was 3-4 yrs old!!! All I could do was laugh, as something exremely important happened to me at that age which I hadn't told her about. Anyway, she 'tapped' into my subconscious again to find out my learned thoughts over these years since this event etc and again everything she told me was so true. ( I wont list the details it would far too long!!)

I am so amazed that she is able to provide such accurate information about me and how I feel and think. I feel that I am finally getting somewhere with my health issues etc.. I have felt for so long that my life is like 'groundhog' day, never changing and always feeling the same. Ever since my 1st appointment I feel life is finally changing for the better. I am already looking forward to my next session next week.

I know I keep harping on about this, but I really believe this type of therapy has lots to offer anxiety sufferers. I think we all feel that our 'anxiety' just happens out the blue and we dont know whats casued it etc and this causes more stress. This therapy can help highlight what age it happened or what thoughts and behaviours you may have that has caused it to happen. I think when you actually find out what is causing it, you feel relief and can actually start to make positive changes in your life to stop the anxiety.

Dont worry I wont write everytime I have a session but I just really want you all to know how great this therapy actually is because I do wnat you all to feel better.

Take care

sadie

Great news Sadie - and would love to hear some more! It sounds a wee bit like Time Line Therapy, only with that you don't get to know what has caused it as sometimes it is too traumatic to 're-live' it. I'm so glad it working for you and can truly understand your exitement - it is great when we find something that really works for us.

Till the next time!

Red
    x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information