Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alone.... again ._.

Alone.... again ._.

Hmph this is becoming a little repetitive ._.

Kinda sucks.. I was with this girl for just a little while who was really pretty cool, but things were aaall very complicated and tricky (she had a very young baby and was living with her mum and stepdad! Also she lived a little distance away) and.. it aaaall kinda.. just fizzled out.

But :( I don't like being single I've spent faaarr too long single! lol

I dunno, I guess I was just wondering (again!) if any cool girls on here would like to chat, as this always seems to be a nice place to meet people who might be a bit like me!

I'm just looking for love and happy times and.. yeah, the kind of stuff you spend a long time wondering if you will ever actually find!!

Anyway, that's all I guess!

Hoppi

Re: Alone.... again ._.

unfortunately i cant offer you anything - im not a cool, good looking young girl and im married too with a nearly 13 yr old daughter and 2 dogs - but you keep plugging away with it all and eventually you will get there - ill be your friend tho

Quote Originally Posted by hoppipolla View Post
    Hmph this is becoming a little repetitive ._.

Kinda sucks.. I was with this girl for just a little while who was really pretty cool, but things were aaall very complicated and tricky (she had a very young baby and was living with her mum and stepdad! Also she lived a little distance away) and.. it aaaall kinda.. just fizzled out.

But :( I don't like being single I've spent faaarr too long single! lol

I dunno, I guess I was just wondering (again!) if any cool girls on here would like to chat, as this always seems to be a nice place to meet people who might be a bit like me!

I'm just looking for love and happy times and.. yeah, the kind of stuff you spend a long time wondering if you will ever actually find!!

Anyway, that's all I guess!

Hoppi
    Aw sorry it didn't work out,

But look at it this way is just wasn't meant to be (probably not what you want to hear)

I know its nice to be in a relationship but its not all bad been single either. (In my opinion anyway)

Good luck I'm sure you will find what your looking for x

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Oh that did sound complicated Hoppi. Probably best that you avoid such difficult relationships matey. I'm sure you deserve better.

Never Surrender, Comrade

[QUOTE ill be your friend tho[/QUOTE]

Aww me too

Hiii,
    Well... Im 22 and could do with meeting a new friend!! I don't think I can offer everything you're after as I'm not in a very fantastic place atm, but I can certainly relate to similar age and suffering with anxiety/depression etc, as I don't have any friends that really understand what I'm going through. Im a good listener and advisor though .....terrible at following my own advice however lol.

PM me if you wanna, I also have MSN, Xfire or Steam as I'm a bit of a gamer nerd x

Hi, hun

You know where I am if you want to chat.

XX.

Aw thanks everyone, and hi Dread

I'll send you a PM!

Yeah it has been tough.. I thought me and that girl might still stand a chance but.. no, we're still over :( It sucks.. I guess some things just aren't meant to be though :(

Hoppi ._.

You will find someone Hoppi xx

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    You will find someone Hoppi xx
    aw thanks

It's never nice when things are bumpy like this. I think I'll gradually recover from this thing recently. Just have to keep my chin up!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information