Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alone.... again ._.

Re: Alone.... again ._.

Hi
    I believe that regarding relationships that when it is meant to happen then it just happens and falls into place, and that if it is meant to be then it will happen, and if doesn't then it was not meant to work out.
    That all sounds confusing doesn't it??? I know what I mean, but I can't write it well...Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by PoppyC View Post
    Hi
    I believe that regarding relationships that when it is meant to happen then it just happens and falls into place, and that if it is meant to be then it will happen, and if doesn't then it was not meant to work out.
    That all sounds confusing doesn't it??? I know what I mean, but I can't write it well...Sorry
    I couldn't agree more poppy

Quote Originally Posted by PoppyC View Post
    Hi
    I completely, completely agree

I used to be far more hurt after I lost someone.. like, I used to just be a mess, you know? All tears and.. calling them in tears and.. yeah really bad :(

But now.. I do tell myself that. I think that, if me and a person were meant to be, then aside for anything totally HUGE happening, we will just... be. So of course I make an effort still as anyone would, but I also just let this kind of natural "fate" guide me So things don't really upset me as much as they used to anymore, which is nice!!

Que sera sera ...... ( A song I heard in child hood .).. Whatever will be will be ,will be ... sue x

hm well.. the thing with me and this Canadian girl I have been very good friends with for a long time... may not be there.. I dunno. She's chatting to her ex again who is a horrible guy! I think even she mostly knows that lol, she just feels sorry for him...

But yeah so, I guess I'm mostly single once again lol

It might be kind of for the best though. I do miss her but.. of course, she lives in Canada so it's tricky to get anything together.

Life eh?

I know exactly how you feel Hoppi, though my situation still feels complicated even though it's over. Funny how that happens.
    I find that I feel bad in a 'normal' way and in my own special way haha after things end.
    I hope you're feelings okay

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Pan View Post
    I know exactly how you feel Hoppi, though my situation still feels complicated even though it's over. Funny how that happens.
    I find that I feel bad in a 'normal' way and in my own special way haha after things end.
    I hope you're feelings okay
    Yeah I'm ok

Weird thing is, the other girl I was chatting to who I went out with briefly, she acted kinda interested again and then I re-added her and get greeted by lots of happy status updates about a new bf! What the? So.. yah I kinda removed her again lol

To be honest in a way it might be for the best because it's so obvious we are not on the same wavelength in several ways... I need to try to move on with my life I think, away from all these things in the past. It's so hard though, it really is.

hm... I hope I meet somebody new ._. But also I can't dwell on that, because I know from experience all that does is make me standstill for ages in life while I search around for someone!

I need to keep living my life, and then if I do meet someone on here or anywhere, it's just by chance and I let things go naturally

What happened in your case?

Mike

Yes it's really really hard to let go of the past and feelings for people, that's what I'm working on right now. Of course I won't just forget but hmm, it would be nice lol.
    The more comfortable you feel and the more you get on with things the more likely you will be to meet somebody I think. That's how everybody else manages to do it
    Also, like you said, you will know whether you're on the same wavelength with somebody and if it has a chance of working out or not.

I don't really feel like going into it to be honest, just a guy that I've been friends with for a years and it's been on/off for a while now decided it will be off forever, just when we were getting back on track. And it's quite condescending because he was apprently doing it for my own good. It has been complicated throughout those years.
    So I turned to a friend, who lives quite a long way away, and even though I wasn't really attracted to him in a relationship sense I started to get quite jealous when he talked about girls.
    So I ended up with nobody I trusted enough to talk to and feeling really lonely and crap haha. I'm feeling okay now, just have my days.

hm, that sucks ._.

I've been struggling a fair bit of late, but mostly life stuff as opposed to r'ships. On the plus side, my Canadian friend is no longer chatting to that guy, which is really cooolies! But.. yeah so that's one thing!

Maybe I'll make a thread about my lil life worries and all that >.< heh

So erm, have you been feeling any better recently?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information