Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alone.... again ._.

Re: Alone.... again ._.

I'll bump this thread as I think I'll be back in the UK again soon

Yay, back now! Staying at the moment at my Dad's in Margate

If anyone wants to chat (I don't mind about distance or anything as I'm planning to move around and stuff a fair bit anyway!) then post or send me a PM! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by hoppipolla View Post
    Yeah I'm ok

Weird thing is, the other girl I was chatting to who I went out with briefly, she acted kinda interested again and then I re-added her and get greeted by lots of happy status updates about a new bf! What the? So.. yah I kinda removed her again lol

To be honest in a way it might be for the best because it's so obvious we are not on the same wavelength in several ways... I need to try to move on with my life I think, away from all these things in the past. It's so hard though, it really is.

hm... I hope I meet somebody new ._. But also I can't dwell on that, because I know from experience all that does is make me standstill for ages in life while I search around for someone!

I need to keep living my life, and then if I do meet someone on here or anywhere, it's just by chance and I let things go naturally
    Yep, I can sympathise with the above Mike. I had a recent incident where I was getting some very mixed messages from a girl (wants to go out....then doesn't......who knows ). I don't know why people do this and mess you around. Sometimes I think it is not intentionally to annoy you and other times it just seems mean (I'm not saying that it is only women that do this, plenty of men as well).

Like you I tend to get a bit upset about this rather than accepting it as an unfortunate fact of life and moving on quickly. To be honest I think the only way out of this is to date more so you improve your confidence and self-esteem. That way you'll get the attitude that these people are not worth the effort and filter them out rather than feel you have to cling to them. (Easier said than done I know!) I'm gonna be seeing someone about some CBT to try to help me out in this area - I hope you find someone you deserve Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by bazbaz71 View Post
    Yep, I can sympathise with the above Mike. I had a recent incident where I was getting some very mixed messages from a girl (wants to go out....then doesn't......who knows ). I don't know why people do this and mess you around. Sometimes I think it is not intentionally to annoy you and other times it just seems mean (I'm not saying that it is only women that do this, plenty of men as well).

Like you I tend to get a bit upset about this rather than accepting it as an unfortunate fact of life and moving on quickly. To be honest I think the only way out of this is to date more so you improve your confidence and self-esteem. That way you'll get the attitude that these people are not worth the effort and filter them out rather than feel you have to cling to them. (Easier said than done I know!) I'm gonna be seeing someone about some CBT to try to help me out in this area - I hope you find someone you deserve Mike.
    aw thanks man, you too

I'm trying to be patient for the most part!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information