Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Globus feeling in throat and back ???

Re: Globus feeling in throat and back ???

Me too

Can relate to these symptoms currenlty have neck tightness and the muscles ache more than usual if i hold my head in a various postions, adams apple feels super tight to the point where i almost gag.

Also stomach noises gurgling happening alot more last few weeks hate it makes me worry when lying in bed.

Burping pretty much all the time and feel bloated most of the day Health Anxiety at a high mainly worrying about my stomach which i know is making things much worse.

Upped my Omeprazole (had ulcers 2.5yrs ago) to 40mg 4 weeks ago but not making much difference.

Finally getting CBT help for anxiey which i know i have battled for many years and also considering speakign to GP about a low dose course of meds to help.

Waiting for endoscopy date to come through which is both scary and will hopefully alleviate a few stomach worries.

How amazing would it be to feel slightly more normal if there is such a thing

Re: Globus feeling in throat and back ???

Hey !! I had the exacttttttt same thing my friend, to a tee! Lump is in the lower throat and its pressure on your chest on your breast bone, upper back pain almost inbetween the shoulder blades and im guessing you have had some breathing pproblems as well?? Anyways!! I went to the doctor about 7 days ago cause I thought I needed to and he thinks that I have an acid problem or an ulcer and gave me TECTA 40MG for a month and it honestly has made the biggest difference. Please listen to me and go see your doctor and ask him for this. Also when you are on it and hopefully it makes the symptoms go away, book an endoscopy test so that they can see If there is damage or if this was just a one time thing. Breath you will figure this out!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information