Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member

Hi my name's Pip's. [:I]

I have sufferd with General Anxiety & Panic Attacks [}] for 2 years now.
    I have only just got a computer & am very new to all this! I typed a message earlier but it went into Active Topics. I did something wrong! ? [:0].
    I Would love to hear from anyone who would like to reply. Any hints on using the forum & replying to people etc... would be gratefully received!

Many Thanks

Pip's [:X]

Hi Pips

Active topics is a way people can see who has posted since they last visited. When you next come in then click on that so you can see what posts are new.

Your post is still there under MISC - I see you replied.

You seem to be doing ok at replying - can I help with anything specific?

Nicola

Hi Pips,

Welcome to the forum. Just familarise yourself with the different message threads etc and that should give you a bit more confidence on posting a message. You are doing ok though. There is loads of useful information regarding panic attacks and anxiety on the home page, plus there are loads of personal messages from fellow sufferers who know how you are feeling.

Let us know how you are feeeling and what symptoms you experience etc and we will all try and reassure you that you are ok.

Keep in touch

sadie

Hi Pips!
    Welcome aboard - glad you managed it! I see you have found how to use the "Smilies"! Well done with the computer - you will be really glad you found this site - everyone is brilliant and very helpful.
    Tell us some more about how you manage your anxiety and panic attacks and maybe how they affect you.

Keep up the good work - take care.

Red
    x

Hello pips, well its good to hear from someone whos new to this computer stuff, im rubbish at it but with lots of help and lots of making mistakes im getting my head around it.. ha ha. Until i found this site i never switched the computer on but look at me now im on here everyday, this site is brill and has helped me so much and everyone are wonderful. Keep in touch from mary x

Hi Red & Me, Many thanks for replying. I try to take one day at a time with anxiety/panic but it's not easy! The coping methods i use are natural remedies i.e The Bach Flower Remedies,also i find burning aromatherpy oils helps. I try to preoccupy my mind with other things when i feel really bad but that's easier said then done! I hope you are both well & happy Take care Pip'sX

Hi Sadie, Thanks for replying and for the useful info. Some of my Symptons/Emotions i experience are : Fear, Pulpatations, Shakey, Scared of losing control, tearful/depressed very lonely etc...
    My worse thing being is that i tend to worry & think far too much and am far to oversensitive for my own good! This website is Fab though! Take Care all the best Pip's.X

Dear Pips,

Its such a hard thing to overcome but you can get there ...

Your symptoms are very common and have been experienced by most of us on here at one time or another..

' i tend to worry & think far too much and am far to oversensitive ' This is the key -leading to the physical symptoms once you've done some thinking and added 2 and 3 and made 6 .

Keep posting. I used to live on Bach remedies.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

morning pips, its great to hear from you x oh you sound just like me, everything you wrote in your last message was me. i woke up this morning so scared which is so frustrating as ive been feeling so well, i think i now even worry about worring about not worring!!!! does that make sense...i have an old friend popping round today and thats making me worry....why? i feel so stupid. how have you been feeling? good i hope x im now going to have a slurp of rescue rememdy and a bath to wake myself up. have a good day take care from mary x

How was the day Mary ?

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information