hi have been posting in the effexor thread a few times but i think there may not be many people who use this drug as i dont seem to get many replies, so thought i would post here in the hope someone may reply ??
ive been on effexor since the beginning of jan, the doctor told me to stop the cipralex and start them straight away !! anyway effexor has done me the world of good, no anxiety almost from the start !! but last week things seem to be getting worse again i missed 1 dose and its all going down hill since then. i went to the docs again to explain and he said maybe its a combination of the cipralex finally coming out my system and the fact of me missing a dose and letting play on my mind. i came out positive but day after day i feel worse although today i do feel alot better! its just the fact of i feel im starting all again, the weight i had managed to gain back, has all came off in the matter of 1wk !! got diarrea every morning can hardly eat, just feel like its all gonna go down the pan again. i started my counselling last week and im into my second week of anxiety management classes.. really trying to get back on my feet but at the same time i aint just got the energy to fight any more sometimes im thinking cummon tina ive done this before, well infact 3 times over the last 14 years so just accept it pick yourself up and take control !!! but its not always that easy. yes i know fighting this isnt easy but after a fantastic few weeks i feel so deflated ! should i go back to the docs and ask for an increase in my dose or just wait to see my counsellor thursday and talk it over with her. i just dont want this to steal my like away from me anymore at the moment i look in the mirror and dont recognise the person staring back ??