Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2nd week in feel terrible

Re: 2nd week in feel terrible

Hi Lilly & Lizzy
    Been back to docs today as I have now cut down from 40mg Citalopram to 20mg(5 days now). Doc has told me I can go straight onto Setraline (50mg) starting tomorrow so fingers crossed!

Hi Susie

I really hope it goes well for you keep us posted with how you are getting on.

If you have any questions or just need support we are here for you.

Take Care

Oh good let us know how you are getting on? Just to give you a bit of hope, I am feeling a lot better this week, still a bit of anxiety but a lot better than last week. So dont give us you just have to ride it out and keep thinking it will be worth it in the end.

Keep us posted xxxx

Took my first Setraline today (50mg). Felt really anxious this morning after taking the tablet. Took diazepam not long after as felt like i couldn't breathe. Took another diazepam this afternoon. I hope they are going to work for me, but its the not knowing. So glad to hear you're feeling a lot better this week...on the way up now! Well done! I'll keep you updated. susie

Hi Hickman ~

I took sertraline for 5 days and then stopped because I didn't like the way it made me feel. I think it was just my anxiety symptoms kicking up and I attributed it to the meds.

Anyway ~ I started taking them again today. Although my dosage is starting and 25mg and gradually going up to 50mg.

If you'd like to have a sertraline buddy that is just a day behind you, let me know. We can support each other.

Also, Liz (Lizzyg) and Patty (Patsta) are the best when it comes to support. <3 those girls!!!

Blessings,
    Jackie

Hi Jackie
    So grateful for your support. I'm on day 3 today of taking Setraline (50mg), my anxiety has gone through the roof. Took 5mg diazepam but that doesnt seem to have helped, think I'm going mad! I know I have to stick with them but dont know how I get through next couple of weeks. I dont want to do anything which is totally out of character for me. Sometimes Im tempted to have glass of wine but I know that isnt the answer. What part of USA are you from. Mr partner (Pete) was born in Brooklyn, New York he still has lots of relatives there. Keep in touch, thanks again for your support. Let me know how you're doing on your meds. Do you take diazepam? Take care, Susie

Quote Originally Posted by bajope View Post
    Hi Hickman ~

I took sertraline for 5 days and then stopped because I didn't like the way it made me feel. I think it was just my anxiety symptoms kicking up and I attributed it to the meds.

Anyway ~ I started taking them again today. Although my dosage is starting and 25mg and gradually going up to 50mg.

If you'd like to have a sertraline buddy that is just a day behind you, let me know. We can support each other.

Also, Liz (Lizzyg) and Patty (Patsta) are the best when it comes to support. <3 those girls!!!

Blessings,
    Jackie
    How you doing today Jackie. I think you're a day behind me, on my 4th day today (not feeling very good - hyperventilation). Hope you are ok, it seems a long wait doesn't it. Still we've had a lot of encouragement from Patty & Liz. Susie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information