Thread: ANYONE ELSE????

ANYONE ELSE????

Has anyone else on here been precribed ciatropam (anti depressant) and taking them? i start on them tomorrow and wanted to know bout side affects etc?

Also i have put on alot of weight andf im worried now something is wrong inside me like thyroid etc even tho tgests came back fine? could it be im comfort eating cause i am eating alot and anyone got any tips for dieting and what to eat

feedback much appreciated

x

hey katy
    if u check out the medication thread theres loads about different meds etc!! I put on weight when i was on cipramil and have been tryin to get it back of ever since- i find slimming world the best so far.
    Ammegxxx

Hi Katy
    I have been put on citralopran too. It has been ok with me and I have tried quite a few different medications which haven't agreed with me! Everyone is diffent though. Before you start taking it tell yourself IT WILL WORK and try not to worry too much about any side effects etc because if your anything like me you'll start to feel any side effect that you've just been thinking about!
    Caroline

Re: ANYONE ELSE????

I started on Citropran 20mg in September 2012. I started to feel like it wasn't working very well in January 2013, so the Dr. upped it to 40mg. I don't remember to much about the side effects of 20mg, but since going up to 40mg it has been much more noticeable. I started with excessive yawning for about 3 weeks and stomach issues/belching. I am now just tired most of the day, not really sleepy, just tired. I did noticed after about a week that the nervousness was subsiding, but I still very much think about my health/anxiety. Especially the tiredness, now I have a new worry, why won't that get better!

I have been on Citalopram twice, neither for about a month each time. I can't remember any obvious effects either way.

I was on Citalopram for about 2 months, I had no side effects at all personally, maybe a little insomnia for a day or two when I started them but it went away pretty quick. I later switched to Fluoxetine and had no issues with that either.

Thread Information