Thread: what's happening now??!

Unhappy what's happening now??!

Hi everyone!

I'm having a pretty tough time at the moment with my HA! I'm convinced there is definitely something wrong! I've had chest pains since Sunday and also a feeling that my neck is being pulled down to my chest, like the muscles are really tight or something! Today I'm also getting it in my jaw and it feels like an effort to move my jaw to eat or talk! I also feel dizzy and like I'm falling and still having breathing problems! I'm so fed up with it all, it's just going on and on! I want my life back! I'm living in constant fear of what is wrong with me and whether I'm about to die!

Does anyone get the neck/jaw feelings? It doesn't feel like muscle tension!

Re: what's happening now??!

Quote Originally Posted by punkprincess19 View Post
    Hi everyone!

I'm having a pretty tough time at the moment with my HA! I'm convinced there is definitely something wrong! I've had chest pains since Sunday and also a feeling that my neck is being pulled down to my chest, like the muscles are really tight or something! Today I'm also getting it in my jaw and it feels like an effort to move my jaw to eat or talk! I also feel dizzy and like I'm falling and still having breathing problems! I'm so fed up with it all, it's just going on and on! I want my life back! I'm living in constant fear of what is wrong with me and whether I'm about to die!

Does anyone get the neck/jaw feelings? It doesn't feel like muscle tension!
    Ah hun this is awful isnt it. Like u im getting chest pains havent had pains in jaw tho. Get the breathing smptom alot. Like u i live in constant fear its horrid. pm me if u wanna chat

Has anyone else had the neck/jaw feelings? I'm really worried again today as it's still happening!

Quote Originally Posted by punkprincess19 View Post
    Has anyone else had the neck/jaw feelings? I'm really worried again today as it's still happening!

i get a weird feeling in my neck and arms and it really scares me they sometimes feel like a pins & needles type feeling or sometimes go stiff am also having chest and stomach pains..
    having bad day today as so anxious for no reason with a sickly churning stomach

Hi its sounds like tension to me I sometimes get a weird feeling in my neck if i'm stressed. At them mo I am stressing because whenever I swollow it feels like there is something stuck in my throat.

You're not alone

Laura.xx

Hey Hun,

I get pain in my jaw alot, although it doesn't feel like tension it really is. Its a nerve being trapped that causes pain in different areas such as your jaw. Don't worry you will be fine, we all get these wierd sensations, forget about it and it will go away.

xxx

Thread Information