Thread: ROCD and boyfriends gone on hoilday!

Question ROCD and boyfriends gone on hoilday!

I have really bad ROCD it seems to have intensified when I feel highly stressed and can ping off one thought to a million!

I know some people would say its just 'insecruity' but to me its full blown OCD the way the images play out in my head and I feel so anxious and like I need to know and even if im told diffrent they are wrong because I am so right!

Anyhows my boyfriends gone on a lads hoilday and anyone who has ROCD knows this is like a nightmare because your obbsessions run riot!

I'm Really wondering how do I calm down he's been gone since Friday and back on wednesday but I just cant stop getting obbsessed that hes sleeping with other people or flirting with girls then his friend added some girl whos a native there so obviously thats it! My OCD goes wild thinking oh no hes been meeting girls there etc

How do I calm down he text me saying he missed me etc but its just like I texted him askin him to let me know hes okay then that set off another one oh he aint got time to text me because hes flirting to busy with other girls ERGH

x

Re: ROCD and boyfriends gone on hoilday!

I know how you feel, i have ROCD aswell. Your boyfriend isnt cheating on you, he obviously likes you alot, to take time off from spending time with his mates to text you saying that he misses you. Trust me, and trust him. Do not worry.

Thread Information