Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Professional CBT4PANIC treatment programme

Re: Professional CBT4PANIC treatment programme FREE for members of nomorepanic

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    which link did you click on can you remember?

I'm pretty sure it was this one http://ct-online-info.com

I registered and the site generated a password for me etc. Not quite sure if I'm good to go or what to do though

---------- Post added at 10:39 ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 ----------

Nicola, I just went on to the site and was able to download book one of the Ebooks so I guess I'm good to go? I assume I'll be able to access all the material on this section - is it time limited?

---------- Post added at 10:55 ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 ----------

I wonder what's the best way to use the online materials e.g reading through all the ebooks first?
    "In the end we only regret chances we didnt take, relationships we were scared to have, and decisions we waited to long to make. There comes a time in your life when you realise who matters, who doesn't, who never did, and who always will". - Anon

Yep that sounds like you're good to go hun

It's entirely up to you how you wish to follow the program hun, you can download all the books to your computer, which is what I did, or you can read them on the site. I didn't download the videos, I watched them on the site

I wish you the very best with the program, I have made heaps of progress with it and I hope you do too hun

Thanks Auntie, much appreciated
    "In the end we only regret chances we didnt take, relationships we were scared to have, and decisions we waited to long to make. There comes a time in your life when you realise who matters, who doesn't, who never did, and who always will". - Anon

If you have a kindle you can out the ebooks onto that, but you need to unzip the file first.

ERB 14/01/2016 Forever missed, forever in our hearts, my baby angel girl

I don't know how I didn't know about this! I've been a member of NMP for forever.
    I'm very excited about starting

I just registered so I'm quite new. Can you guys tell me how or what kind of process/ method this program do (eg. do they send emails, downloadable materials, videos)?

hi i have gone onto the links and cant get any of them to work can anyone help please

---------- Post added at 11:20 ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 ----------

ignore last post please x

I'm confused, it says free trial then asks you for money. I didn't put in details but then it let me access it. I havn't bothered, I don't have panic attacks so it's not going to be any good to me

Hi Jen
    I have been offering it free here on nomorepanic
    if you look at the threads you will see the links to the downloads

You must have gone directly to the main website instead
    Hope that clears that up

Robin

CBT4Panic is now completely FREE and anyone can access the full programme here http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Jenwales View Post
    I'm confused, it says free trial then asks you for money. I didn't put in details but then it let me access it. I havn't bothered, I don't have panic attacks so it's not going to be any good to me
    Jen,

I've used it to help with some depression and some "scanxiety". It's commen sense approach is useful for many everyday challenges we face. It's all about attitude right? Don't discount it until you've tried it

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread Information