Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Professional CBT4PANIC treatment programme

Re: Professional CBT4PANIC treatment programme

Will this work for phobias as well? I've heard CBT is very good for emetophobia, and this is the first free online CBT program I've found. I know it's meant for panic, but is there a chance it'll work on my emet as well?

Give it a try - you never know.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

How have I never found this link before?!
    To be honest, when I saw the last post was so long ago I thought it was probably defunct, but it still works and I was able to read through the workbooks on my PC.

Ive already found it so helpful as I had been stuck in a 3 day panic cycle and was exhausted from lack of sleep I ended up in hospital on Sunday via an ambulance as I got in such a state and went to see the doctor who gave me beta blockers (which I didn't take cos I panicked about those too!)....actually feel refreshed this morning.

I am going to pay to be able to download and print stuff out which I think will be useful. I saw there were printed small books available when this first came out, does anyone know if they are still available or where to buy those as I cant see anything on the site about those?

Anyway....thank you so much Robin for this wonderful resource if you're still around on here

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information