Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional CBT4PANIC treatment programme

Re: CBT4PANIC - a self-help CBT programme.

I've just bought the cheapest pack, I hope it helps me, struggling quite a bit. But fingers crossed :]

It really helped me to the point that i am working with the public again, i never thought i would be able to do that again ever, Robin is a very understanding and supportive guy, his program i felt, was easy to understand, it just clicked with me.

Just try and put all into the therapy, it wasn't easy at first and i did have a few hurdles to get over, but i did it and my life is a very different one now, just stick with it and i am sure you will do as well as i did.

di xx

hey
    just to let you know great program . the small book is great to read make you feel like going to do all the things you don't want to do.

so i ll be trying more things next week

Stick with it bull,

I am working so many hours now and doing things that i never thought possible again.

I am going further and pushing myself further each day, can't believe how different my life is now, just remember baby steps and keep doing them each day.

I am so happy at the moment, no anx at all.

Stick with it hun.

di xx

Glad to hear it is helping you Bull - great news

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Just bought the online package last night. Already watched the first few videos and I have to say they are brilliant. Looking forward to doing more today. Starting cbt on Thursday with a one to one but I think this will contribute significantly to my recovery too. Worth a look everyone xx

Re: CBT4PANIC programme free for 30 days

Please note that I have updated this thread now and the programme can now be yours for 30 days FREE.

Please read the first post in this thread for the latest news.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

BUMP!

Unfortunately it wont accept me when i try and pay using paypal. Im not using my card online cause i dont trust that. It gives the option for UK then proceeds to ask for province and state.. which we dont have in the UK so they may as well not offer the UK option.

Hi Mindful
    Sorry about that paypal problem - it is being looked into at the minute. I assure you the credit card option is 100% secure - as you can see the site and shopping cart have been verified by VERISIGN the internets leading verification service.

As soon as I get the PayPal option sorted out I will let you know.

Thanks for wanting to give it a try anyway
    Robin

CBT4Panic is now completely FREE and anyone can access the full programme here http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information