Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional CBT4PANIC treatment programme

Re: CBT4PANIC programme free for 30 days

Thanks so much, i will not use my card online, but if the paypal works i will sign up, i am at the point where i am open to anything.

Any chance of getting the 64 page pocket sized booklet which is great to carry about in case of emergencies?, I need something thanks.

Hi Witchitygrub

Anyone who signs up for the 30 days free trial will get the booklet sent to them right away - Hope that helps
    Robin

CBT4Panic is now completely FREE and anyone can access the full programme here http://cbt4panic.org/

Hi Robin, could you, or anyone else on the free trial mail me the cbt page please? I had it bookmarked but it won't load fo me any more. Thanks.

Hi

Just started 30 day trial yesterday and I am hooked already. So much makes sense and some very useful pages /diary to help. Where are the video's, do the links for them appear later in the text? Sorry quite excited but don't want to rush this either.

Never tried CBT and am adamant to give this a try before the possibility of medication have had anxiety for about a year and I feel I have very little support. Not the fault of others just they can't relate and just don't get it it seems.

Thanks

Hi Carefree

Glad to hear that the programme is helping already

The videos are located at the downloads site that you were directed to after you signed up. If you can't get back to it let me know and I will resend the address.

The Videos are split screen - so you see the books on the right side and the therapist explaining the text on the left.

Best of luck as you go through the rest of the material - feel free to ask any questions along the way.

Robin

CBT4Panic is now completely FREE and anyone can access the full programme here http://cbt4panic.org/

Great, great CBT programme and I use the techniques daily!

I recieved the booklet almost straight away!

It has really helped me cope with panic :-)

Try it, it's genuine!
    Last edited by mallan82450; 02-01-12 at 12:42. Reason: Typo

I signed up to this last night and got through the first book. Looking forward to getting stuck into book 2. So far very impressed

I just wanted to say that this programme is great!
    The explanations it gives about the reason for panic make complete sense and really help put it all in perspective. The videos have really helped me to lose my fear of panic
    and the information given is clear and easy to understand. The key for me was the realisation that I don't need strategies to cope with panic, this just keeps the panic alive. I just need to accept and learn that I am not in any danger and the ways in which this programme helped me to do this is very straightforward and simple. Simple but not easy! I find that I follow the programme and become panic free for a while and then become slack about my new way of thinking and go back to my old ingrained patterns and begin to have panics again. BUT as soon as I refresh myself and go back to the videos, I am back on track. I know that I am trying to develop new habits and that takes time and practice and now I have the right tools to do it. When I first completed this programme I didn't have a panic for 7 months, I can't tell you how free that made me feel! So if you want to rid yourself of panic (and who doesn't)? and you can put the work in, not just once and now, but repeatedly until it becomes second nature then this programme is better than any other that I have tried. In addition the support I had from Robin at the start of the programme was generous, compassionate and very motivating, this guy knows his onions and I am soo grateful that I found CBT4PANIC.

Hey,

I joined the CBT4Panic 30 days free and then I registered an it said it would send me a password but I never got it?

Xx

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information