Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional CBT4PANIC treatment programme

Re: CBT4PANIC programme free for 30 days

I will get Robin to reply to you Morag

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Oh and have you checked your spam folder?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hey, yes was in my junk mail! Silly me :-)

Thanks. Xx

Hi Morag

Sorry to hear that you didn't receive your password - now and again that can happen or it may have gone into your spam folder.

I have sent you a PM with a new password.

Let me know how you get on.
    Robin

CBT4Panic is now completely FREE and anyone can access the full programme here http://cbt4panic.org/

Hi Robin,

I wonder if you could answer a question for me please, I joined up for the program nearly a week ago, but havent downloaded anything yet, can I download to my ipad? I was so anxious last week that I didnt have the energy to work out if I could or not...I must admit I obviously didnt read everything properly because initially I thought I would get books and dvds in the post...that will teach me to read instructions properly..lol

Hi Tricia
    Thanks for trying the programme - I hope it will get you back on track.

I would suggest that the best way is to download to your PC then transfer to your ipad via itunes. But you can also just view the books or videos in a browser on your ipad - just open up the downloads site and log in.

Hope that helps - let me know how you get on

Best of luck
    Robin

CBT4Panic is now completely FREE and anyone can access the full programme here http://cbt4panic.org/

Its a long time since i updated here.

Just thought i'd let you know that i am no longer agoraphobic, the one mission i had was to be able to take my little girl to school, looking back it is hard to see why i panicked so much.

I have had such huge stresses to deal with over the last 2 years, some that i thought that would really send me over the edge, and i went to a dark place before i got well again.

This program and robins help kept me sane and got me through it............

I am not here to help sell Robins programme just because i am admin, albeit a slack one lately, i just want people to know that it can be overcome and this cbt program did it for me, it may not do for everyone.

But i have my life back and although i still have the odd stressful rubbish that everyone else has, i have a life back that i absolutely love.

I owe this new life to Robin, to not to rely on anyone to come shopping with me is a blessing, to take my girl to school on my own and actually enjoy it is a task i gave him which he succeeded in...............what more can i say.

My little cbt book stays permanently in my bag even though i no longer feel the need to open it, and haven't done for a long time now.

Anyway thats my update.

I hope to all those that use this program have the same success that i did.

Best of luck

di xxx

Is this good for GAD or just panic attacks?

Have just signed up for 30 day free trial, anythings worth a try when suffering with agoraphobia. How long roughly do the cd and booklet take to arrive ?

Hi Laura

Thanks - I hope it proves as successful for you as it has for many others on nomorepanic

The DVD and booklet will be with you in just a few days

Please let us all know how you get on

Robin

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information