Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional CBT4PANIC treatment programme

Re: CBT4PANIC programme free for 30 days

I want to do this but am worrying that I will forget to cancel after the trial!! Can't afford £49!!!

Hi
    I understand that money is tight for people nowadays. That is why I tried to work out the most reasonable prices I could for this programme.

I tried to get a balance between actually earning a living and paying my own bills - since this is my actual career as a therapist - and making it accessible to the widest possible range of people.

Private therapy can cost between £40 to £100 + per hour

CBT4PANIC is a complete programme for panic and agoraphobia with email support added even with the free trial for just £49 - and even then you can split this over three months and pay just £17 per month.

The thing is that this programee really IS effective - Do a search for CBT4PANIC on this forum and you see that it has helped so many people get their lives back on track.

You have 30 days to cancel - but even another 30 days after that to get a refund.

But if the programme proves successful for you as it has been for so many here - I'm sure you won't even want to cancel - I hope you agree that £49 is a very small amount to pay to be free from panic disorder.

If you decide to give it a try please let us all know how you get on.

Best of luck
    Robin

CBT4Panic is now completely FREE and anyone can access the full programme here http://cbt4panic.org/

Can I deffinately hae the 30 days free?

I am sure that if I find it effective I will use in the future when money better.

Hi
    It's a 100% guarantee - I'm sure if you ask on the forum you will be reassured.

Maybe if you find it helps you can give feedback here on the forum to help others.

Thanks
    Robin

CBT4Panic is now completely FREE and anyone can access the full programme here http://cbt4panic.org/

Hi, I don't understand the payment plans, what is the actual price?

Hi Dreamsinspace

I wanted to make the programme available for everyone so you can either pay for it in one go or spread the cost over 2 or 3 months

You get to try it free for 30 days (just paying postage and packing for the DVD and booklet)

Then if you don't cancel in that time you will pay according to your payment plan

In the UK that is either
    one payment of £49 + VAT (£58.80)
    or
    two paymentsof £25 +VAT (£30) over two months
    or
    three paymentsof £17 +VAT (£20.40) over three months

Considering you get to try it free for 30 days - with professional email support and if you went to CBT privately you could pay from £40 to £100 per hour I think this programme is a great alternative.

And if you do a search on the forum for CBT4PANIC you will see that it has helped a lot of people so far.

I hope that helps and if you give it a try please let us all know how you get on.

Best of luck
    Robin

The programme is continuing to work for me. xV

I have signed up for this course today. I hope it will be useful for me and help me to get my life back on track.

Hello all,
    Just wanted to say that today I had my first successful trip out using the CBT4PANIC Had to go to an important appointment so I have been really working hard with the CBT programme.
    I have been agoraphobic since 2004 and during that time I've been mostly housebound. I did have a try at CBT a few years ago with a therapist but it just didn't seem to be working for me and I didn't really get on well with the therapist.
    But having joined No More Panic I read about the CBT4PANIC programme and thought I'd give that a go as I would be able to do it at my own pace which is important to me, If I feel under pressure it just makes me panic all the more.
    Anyway I did really well on my journey today, it was only a half an hour trip in the car but for me that was a big step, we did go through the country lanes as I find that easier at the moment, the only time I got a bit wobbly was when we hit a traffic jam I had to really concentrate my mind on my thinking and try and use what I've learned, well I'm so very happy to say that it did certainly help me I know I've still got a long way to go yet, but this is a positive start for me

Well I just wanted to share my experience with you and I would also highly recommend trying CBT4PANIC, I've found it to be most helpful and easy to follow.

For anyone else suffering with agoraphobia or any panic disorder, never give up, we can do this, it may take lots of time with lots of ups and downs along the way, but we can do it

How about this for a couple? Me = OCD, phobias, GAD etc, Her = OCD and GAD. We can't afford to buy two courses though :(

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information