Thread: pregnancy/breast pain

pregnancy/breast pain

hi i would just like a bit of advice i am nearly 22 weeks pregnant and the past few days i have got what started as a sharp pain in left breast/nipple that eased of i have now been left with a sore feeling nipple not sure weather my bra to tight and been rubbing it does feel worse when i have a bra on , they have increased in size, i no you get sore breasts when pregnant which i have had from the begining it was more this sore nipple feeling is it normal i no breast change alot in pregnancy just worried its something else as i have HA any advice would be helpful thanks toria x

Re: pregnancy/breast pain

Quote Originally Posted by toria View Post
    hi i would just like a bit of advice i am nearly 22 weeks pregnant and the past few days i have got what started as a sharp pain in left breast/nipple that eased of i have now been left with a sore feeling nipple not sure weather my bra to tight and been rubbing it does feel worse when i have a bra on , they have increased in size, i no you get sore breasts when pregnant which i have had from the begining it was more this sore nipple feeling is it normal i no breast change alot in pregnancy just worried its something else as i have HA any advice would be helpful thanks toria x

any advise please i am in a state think its something serious thanks x

Thread Information