Hey Bangorlass and welcome, being a newbie myself i know how it feels so good luck with everything and im sure here are plenty of people on here who will be happy to help u through everything

Also hello SuziDusk i am on citalpram 20mg and a tablet called propanol, im going to see my mental health team on the 24th of march (Thursday) they are going to change my meds as they dont think im on the right ones at this moment in time. Had a CT scan a couple of weeks ago and got letter in today for an appoitment to see my surgeon on the 6th April so im a bit anxious 2day. hopefullly when my meds get changed they will put me on a anxiety tablet thats better than the propanol

Hello to u 2 seekingpeace ctb is great im so lucky to be getting it, as ive heard alot of people on the hat romms sayin they have to wait ages on it. hopefully they all get it soon as it helps u to understand alot of things about urself and ur reactions. Also i always pray at night, recently ive started prayin at night if i wake and im afraid it calms me down a bit

Anyways hopefully i get good news on the 6th April otherwise i duno what i will do with myself. Take care everyone and chat soon xx