Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sure it's MS...

Re: Sure it's MS...

Quote Originally Posted by sandy40 View Post
    Wish someone would help me..lol..its just awful isnt it.x
    It really is chick. I just can't believe how quickly my life has changed, I am literally like a different person. I can't remember the last time I actually felt 'well'. I keep thinking that I'm going to be like this forever but I'm determined not to be, for the sake of my 2 beautiful daughters.

Chin up hun, we'll get better, it may just take some time.

K xx

Ive said this before on one of my posts..im on Facebook (alot) and im a different person on there..but my aches/pains) are ruling my life..did i have them before?? i cannot remember..last July i changed and its hell feeling like this everyday.xx

Hey,

As we've already talked you know my fear is ms. Today I'm obssessed with my sore back and prickling in my feet. I do think that it is just a case of being so sensitive and anxious that every little 'normal' thing that our body goes through we can attribute to our fear. My doc says my reactions to my own body are probably about a 7/10 at the minute. A year ago, if my back was sore I would have taken two pain pills and got on with my day!!

I'm sure you don't have it- like I have said, it is actually quite rare. You were asking about Claire Weeks' books...I have one. One of the things that she mentions is that the physical symptoms of anxiety cause 'patients' to become worried they have some sort of disease...she actually names ms in her book as the most common fear. This is because the symptoms of anxiety can be like some of the symptoms of ms.

Don't worry xx

We're all so different with our fears,i have aches/pains/tingling and if they said its MS then id be cool about it..thats because i know so much about it plus of course my little boy has it,so if he can deal with it then im blooming sure i could..i need to see my GP my lower back is so sore and my legs ache,im so so scared.x

I'm having a similar issue...lower back pain and pain in my right leg. It sucks :( xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information