Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Citalopram

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Good luck Greg!Dont be alarmed if you become more anxious over the next few weeks as this drug tends to do that the frist few weeks,i felt worse than ever.How many mg are you on?You should def perk up a bit if anything.
    Glad you have started to perk up joanne,its a terrible thing to suffer like we dobut hopefully we will all be better with a little help from medical science.It really does vary how much we all need i think,may still up mine yet not sure!It def takes a good five weeks all so to show any sighs of improvement.
    This week im feeling a little more anxious but i guess its womens things coming up!Just have to keep frighting the bad thoughts that sometimes occur when one has a pain.thanks for replys chaps i was wondering if anyone was listening to me out there.It helps to no we are all reacting very much the same with these drugs we are taking.xx

<div align="right">Originally posted by Bong - 06 April 2006 : 20:05:20</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    I'm currentley on 10mg, have only taking 6 tablets, starting to feel alot more anxious, i'm also really worried about the side effects. I have started to get an upset stomach. Hopefully these will die off in the next few weeks

"UNLESS YOU HAVE BREATHED ANXIETY, TASTED ANXIETY AND LIVED WITH ANXIETY YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS..
    NEVER JUDGE AN ANXIOUS PERSON BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW ONE DAY YOU MAY WAKE UP WITH IT YOURSELF..... (Stolen from someone else, can't remember who, but i'm sorry - i just liked it)"

HiGreg!Sorry to hear your suffering but it does sound normal for these drugs.You may also feel extra tired with them,fotgot to mention that one
    Stick with them and let us no how you are getting on.xxx!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information